The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. L

lens choices - opinions please

Thank you for all your input. After spending literally hours going through various reviews and tests, and a thorough search of the most common types of photography that I've done since switching to digital, I've come to a conclusion that will work for the present time being. I was looking...
  2. L

lens choices - opinions please

I just finished selling off most of my 43rds gear with the exception of my original E1, one E5, the 50-200 SWD and my 35-100f2. Since July I've been doing 99% of my shooting with my two OM-D's which came with the 12-50 and 14-42 kit lenses, a used 40-150 I picked up used for $150 and I caved in...
  3. L

Oly OM-D batteries on the way...at last!!

...got a call from my favorite camera dealer informing me that their first order of Olympus BLN-1 batteries for the OM-D's will be arriving "the middle of September", that means next week! I've had my order for two of them in since I picked up my first OM-D the beginning of July, so I'll be...
  4. L

ZD SHG 14-35 & 35-100, sell or keep?

Hello again everyone, ...if this sounds repetitive, or you've already seen my similar thread on another forum, then please pardon my questions regarding these lenses. I really need to know what to do with them, so my questions are: -are they truly workable or not with the OM-D? I am aware of...
  5. L

m43 75-100 - should I get it?

...well, I've been "saved" from the temptation of buying this lens for the time being. I went in this morning with all intentions of picking it up, but somebody had already beat me to the punch. I was also giving some hard thought to just what I need at the long end, based on a lot of work I've...
  6. L

m43 75-100 - should I get it?

...hey everyone, my 2nd post on this, new to me, forum, looks like a great bunch of well informed photographic enthusiasts who also know how to get along with each other - as opposed to another forum that I occasionally check out that certainly doesn't meet that qualification... ...the store...
  7. L

Which bag for the OM D

...1st post for me on this forum, I "found" it yesterday while browsing for OM-D info, good to catch up to Jono after missing his input for quite awhile. Anyway, I just bought my 2nd OM-D last week, so needed a bag to carry two of them, four lenses, and accompanying accessories. I ended up...