The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Hedgehog

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun With The Fuji X100s Good afternoon, situated below some various sample shots from the x100s that I've had for the last month or so. I've been very surprised how versatile this camera has been. I've been opting to use this in scenarios in which I would of only used my OMD (DSLR prior...
  2. Hedgehog

OMD or GX1?

I actually put my GX1 for sale after using the OM-D. The key factors for this was the IBIS, fast burst rate, and inbuilt EVF. Try to get your hands on both AS it probably be down to your own personal preference. I really enjoyed shooting with the GX1 so ponder if you need aformentioned as you...
  3. Hedgehog

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Some pictures I took at the Olympic boxing earlier this week with the 75-300mm. Fast moving subjects, testing lighting conditions in a small seat at the back of the area with cheering fans proved a little problematic but that's the fun of photography. Love the rapid burst capability this camera...
  4. Hedgehog

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Evening all, just had my OMD for just over a week or so. Though I haven’t had time to explore all of its features or to be honest be that creative with it my first impressions of the camera are great. All shots taken on the kit lens. P7280080 by SayNoToLettuce, on Flickr P7280095 by...
  5. Hedgehog

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Afternoon, below some images I've taken with 75-300. Not the ideal shooting conditions shooting predominantly at 260-300mm and the first time I've used this lens 1 by SayNoToLettuce,
  6. Hedgehog

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

GX1 Vario X Lens, shot taken at Shinto Shrine in Tokyo P1000741 by SayNoToLettuce, on Flickr