The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

WTB: Voigtlander 28/3.5 Color Skopar LTM

Looking to buy one of these - don't mind black or chrome. Ideally mint or close, and preferably in the EU so there are no duties, VAT etc.
  2. P

WTB Dedicated Film Scanner (UK/EU)

My trusty Canon FS4000US has given up the ghost after many years of service so I'm after a replacement. The ideal would be the Nikon Coolscan 9000, but if anyone has a decent quality scanner in good condition that's for sale I'd be pleased to hear. I'm not interested in flatbeds. Thanks.
  3. P

WTB Nikon 24/1.4G (UK/EU)

I'm in the market for the new Nikon 24/1.4G AF-S lens if anyone has a mint and boxed example. I'd be willing to trade one of these Leica lenses against it, with a suitable adjustment if need be - 18/3.8; 35/2.5; 50/2.8 (chrome); 90/2.8 all mint, and all coded except the 50/2.8. UK/EU preferable...
  4. P

Summitar 50/2

Beautiful Summitar 50/2 screw thread lens, with front and rear caps. This example is in excellent condition optically and cosmetically. I can see no signs of haze or fungus. There are a very few specks of dust but nothing more than you might expect. It's a remarkably clean example of this fine...
  5. P

FS: Leica X1 (black) + Voigtlander 35mm finder + Leica battery (EU)

For sale is my optically and cosmetically pristine UK dealer-supplied black X1, together with a genuine Leica spare battery, and the excellent Voigtlander 35mm black, metal viewfinder which is also as new. This finder is smaller than the Leica X1 finder and is preferred by many. All items boxed...
  6. P

WTT (EU): 35mm Summicron IV for Summarit-M

I have a 35mm Summicron-M ver 4 (the bokeh king) that I would like to exchange for a 35mm Summarit-M, preferably with the optional shade. My Summicron is in excellent condition with barely any signs of use. The glass is clear and clean. It has a rear cap and the correct shade, but no cap for...