The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

WTB: Toyo Field 4x5. Preferably a Toyo 45A (maybe Toyo 45CF & Toyo 45Aii)

Hi all, Im looking to buy a Toyo Field 4x5 camera, preferably a Toyo 45A. I will also consider buying a Toyo 45CF or a Toyo 45Aii depending on the price. I am looking for a camera based in the UK first and foremost. I will consider Europe depending on the user and the courier services status...
  2. S

WTB: Bronica SQ-a/ai 135W back with or without 35mm focus screen

Hi guys, looking to buy a Bronica SQ-ai 135W back with original focus screen. This is my preference, but will also be interested in a SQ-a 135W back. I'd be happy to buy either the a or the ai backs with or without the dedicated focus screen. I'm based in the UK and am willing to pay for...
  3. S

FS: Hasselblad Xpan II Complete Kit with 30, 45 & 90 lenses and more...

Hello all, I’m regrettably putting my beloved complete Hasselblad XPan II kit up for sale. This is my all time favourite camera, but unfortunately I have to give it up due to unforeseen life circumstances. I am only the second owner of this camera and have used its sparingly. On the whole, all...
  4. S

FS: Sinar Pan Tilt Tripod Head for Large Format Sinar Cameras

Hi all, I'm selling my Sinar Pan and Tilt Tripod Head for Sinar Large Format Cameras after recently trading my Sinar cameras for Toyo meaning I no longer have any need for this head. Perfectly functioning head. Smooth and sturdy when camera and tripod mounted. Some cosmetic blemishes as seen...
  5. S

WTB: Hasselblad CF 80mm f2.8 (standard) V series lens.

Hi all, Looking to buy a Hasselblad CF 80mm f2.8 lens V series lens for 500CM etc... Cosmetic condition is not of paramount importance, but functionality must be completely intact, glass as close to immaculate as possible and fungus/dust free between the interior elements. One consideration...
  6. S

WTB: Really Right Stuff 49L L-Bracket for Hasselblad Xpan

As title states, looking to buy a Really Right Stuff 49L L-Bracket for Hasselblad Xpan (II). Cosmetic condition isn't important. Thanks
  7. S

FS: Hasselblad CF FLE 40mm f/4 lens

Hi all, Am selling a lovely example of a Hasselblad CF FLE 40mm f/4 lens. I acquired this lens a couple years ago now and have literally used it once on a trip I took to Africa. Its a lovely lens, but I must have only taken 30 photographs using this lens on my 500cm and CFV digi back and the...
  8. S

FS: Hasselblad H5D 40 & Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2 Lens

Hi all, Today I have for sale a near immaculate Hasselblad H5D camera with 40mp digital back and a Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2 lens. I brought this camera and lens setup (from a reputable UK Hasselblad dealership) for one specific project in August 2016, which I completed early March this year...
  9. S

LF / WTB: Speedotron 4803 Power Pack

Hi all, Another quick 'looking for' post for today. As the title says, looking for a Speedotron 4803 Power Pack, either US or EU model, to be shipped to England. I have purchased two of these beast from the states this year so know the international posting ins and outs so dont fear if you are...
  10. S

LF / WTB: Hasselblad CF to H lenses adaptor.

Hi all, As the title states, looking to buy a secondhand Hasselblad CF to H lenses adaptor (this). Please let me know if you have one and what your price would be. Thanks all Nathan
  11. S

Recommendations for Lightweight, tough, fully waterproof, submersible camera backpack

Hi all In a couple months time I am going to be on a month along assignment where I will be going out on the open sea, along the hidden and ignored coastline of my local county, making a fine art series of landscapes and portfolio of nature. I will be taking only the barebones; my MF digital...
  12. S

Questions about Hasselblads "upgraded exposure unit" for older / pre H6D HC lenses...

Questions about Hasselblads "upgraded exposure unit" for older / pre H6D HC lenses... Hi all, Just looking for some clarification on some details regarding the upgrade of shutter in older Hassie H lenses. Here are my resources: Upgrade existing H lenses to 1/2000? New shutters up to 1/2000...
  13. S

LF / WTB: Lumedyne Action, X-tra Fast 200Ws pack (battery and output controller)

Hi all - as the title states am looking for a Lumedyne Action, Fast 200Ws pack. If the light head is included I may be willing to purchase that also if its a kind of package deal/deal breaker. Let me know if anyone is trying to offload one. The sooner the better as I have a work assignment that...
  14. S

FS: Leica M9

Hi all - I am selling my cherished Leica M9 and full Leica kit. I am building a new studio and as such am taking the opportunity to upgrade my studio gear. So selling the Leica for a Hassie H system. • condition (9/10). Fully functioning. Sensor clean and clear. Body dust free. Only signs of...
  15. S

FS: Graflex 4x5 RB Super D camera + kit / accessories

Hi all, Here I am selling my Graflex RB Super D 4x5 Camera with Graflex back, Kodak Ektar 190mm f5.6 lens, Grafmatic 4x5 film Holder, Flash Gun and manual. I acquired this camera from Igors Camera in the US earlier this year and had it imported when I needed it for a project, which never...
  16. S

FS: Leica M Kit and Hasselblad CFV and more...

Hi all, Here I have for sale my beloved Leica M kit and a couple of Hasselblad pieces also. All my kit has ALWAYS been meticulously cared for - from day one to now. My reason for selling is that I have decided I need a digital arsenal with the ability to auto-focus, and as I have already got...
  17. S

FS: Hasselblad CF FLE 40mm f/4 lens

Hi all, Am selling a lovely example of a Hasselblad CF FLE 40mm f/4 lens. I acquired this lens a couple years ago now and have literally used it once on a trip I took to Africa. Its a lovely lens, but I must have only taken 30 photographs using this lens on my 500cm and CFV digi back and the...
  18. S

Selling my complete and perfect condition Hasselblad Xpan 2 kit

Hi all, I am selling my entire and complete Hasselblad Xpan II (2) kit! Perfect condition body, and beautiful 45mm, 90mm and 30mm lenses, all caps and viewfinders etc included! I have all accessories needed to shoot with the Xpan such as tripod plates and hot shoe spirit levels etc... I am...
  19. S

Selling Nikon 9000ED, based in England.

Hi all, I am selling my excellent condition Nikon 9000ED scanner, with all film holders, including some extra special order holders. All holders and scanners were brought brand new by me and have literally only been used a handful or times carefully and delicately! I am just looking to see if...
  20. S

Wtb: (again) desperately looking for a Linhof 3D micro levelling head

As the title says. Would like both spirit levels to be working and functional. I am located in the uk. Cheers