The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. O

Leica X2 Silver - 900 euros

Hi Hulk, I am interested. I am from Singapore. How much does it cost to ship here? Jasman
  2. O

Positive Feedback

Seller: Sparky16 Buyer: Me Item: Zeiss 18mm f3.5 ZF I bought the ZF 18mm from Steve. Communications between us are great and shipping is fast. Will not hesitate to deal with him again.
  3. O

[SOLD][SOLD][SOLD]Zeiss ZF.1 18mm/3.5 Distagon for Nikon mount

Re: Zeiss ZF.1 18mm/3.5 Distagon for Nikon mount Payment send for the 18mm.
  4. O

Positive Feedback

Seller: bsphotomac Buyer: me Item: EF1.4x III Extender and EF400mm f5.6L Purchased the the above items from bsphotomac. Communications are prompt and delivery is fast! Items arrived as described! This sums up 3 items in 2 months from the same seller. An excellent seller in this forum!
  5. O

SOLD: Canon Extender EF 1.4X III

Payment send! From repeat buyer.
  6. O

Positive Feedback

Seller: bsphotomac Buyer: me Item: Voigtlander viewfinder Purchased the viewfinder from bsphotomac. Communications are prompt and delivery is fast! An excellent seller in this forum!
  7. O

FS: Leica 28 Elmarit, both 6-bit coded

Re: FS: Leica 28 Elmarit, 90 Elmarit, both 6-bit coded PMed
  8. O

Nice Solid Brass Shutter Buttons

Finally, the package arrives Singapore! Well made. Works well and looks nice on my M8, X-Pro1 and X10!
  9. O

Positive Feedback

Seller: Ginko Buyer: Me Item: Summicron 35mm ASPH Transacting between France and Singapore couldn't be smoother. Communications were fast and responsive and a deal was done within a few exchanges of emails. Thanks, Jean!
  10. O

FS : Summicron 35 ASPH chrome

Thanks for the smooth and easy transaction, Jean!
  11. O

Hi, I am interested in the luigi case for M8/M9. Can you send pics over to [email protected] ...

Hi, I am interested in the luigi case for M8/M9. Can you send pics over to [email protected] ? Thanks Jasman
  12. O

Hi, do you ship to Singapore?

Hi, do you ship to Singapore?