The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. MikeScecina

EM-1half shutter press :-(

This may help. I've had my E-M1 for two days now and the shutter release and half press has been very smooth and precise. However, about an hour ago, while fiddling around with all the menus and options I did something, don't know what, and ended up with a stiff shutter release like you...
  2. MikeScecina

Photokina and the new M

:)I would expect nothing less of Leica than to use a chip cast in a foundry.
  3. MikeScecina

Fun with Nikon Images

Great first picture post, Grady. I especially like Overcast Skies.
  4. MikeScecina

my first pic on forum

I like it very much, vinod. My gaze is held by the subjects friendly, captivating eyes. Very powerful. mike
  5. MikeScecina

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

+1. And except for the few indicators of modernity most of this series could have been taken a hundred years ago. I especially like the 'Managers Office'. The light is superb (the desk lamp is pretty cool too) and IMHO it would make a beautiful print.
  6. MikeScecina

Air and Space Museum

Excellent, rya.....n, beautiful photographs that are more than mere museum pics. And fun. Let's see more, please.
  7. MikeScecina

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

In the spirit of this thread, more pictures please and those taken with the FE lenses when possible. The IQ is the bottom line. Thank you, Kurt, for initiating this thread and to the rest of the players for your contributions.
  8. MikeScecina

Very nice, Terry, and lots of interesting things going on in the car lights in #3.
  9. MikeScecina

Oops, you were commenting on pictures, not footprints I guess. Either way, Guy, it works in reply to either. What fun!
  10. MikeScecina

:ROTFL: That's just about where your camera tried to do a face plant, isn't it?
  11. MikeScecina

Peter, It's exciting to see a fresh and unique capture of Antelope Canyon. The nodules in the sandstone and the footprints in the sand put this one over the top, imho. Beautiful. Mike
  12. MikeScecina

Passage of Time, a limited offering:

Mine arrived yesterday, Jack, and I can't wait to frame and hang it. Simply beautiful. Mike
  13. MikeScecina

Gorgeous work, John. We can never have too much Art Deco. Is that for a residence?
  14. MikeScecina

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

I love your coverage of THE city, Woody. I'm anticipating some real stunners from you when the stainless steel clad Beekman Place is completed. mike
  15. MikeScecina

Monument Valley B&W Special

Hey, Guy, I was able to unwrap my Monument Valley print yesterday afternoon and I must say it's a beautiful piece of work indeed. To you and the other masters residing here on the forum making your prints so easily available, a hearty thanks. Mike
  16. MikeScecina

Bill, The little chapel in the pines is superb. Thanks for the snippet of an idyllic piece of Quebec. Mike
  17. MikeScecina

Trees and buildings may lean but what can not be askew is the level bank of a placidly flowing river.
  18. MikeScecina

Kudos, Terry, it was only a matter of time. Btw, which back?
  19. MikeScecina

For lovers of Kodachrome and time travel.

I just stumbled upon this and wanted to share. http://1000words.kodak.com/post/?ID=2982503 mike
  20. MikeScecina

Odd Stuff

Lisa, I accessed it at least three times prior and sent it around but after reading your post I tried again and it appears to be blocked. Rats. Mike P.S. This link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHFs-r1TpMk was found in the comment section of the above thread and is equally fascinating.