The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. mda13x

Voightlander 50/1.2 lens & Bayonet mount larger LH-10 vented lens hood

Voightlander 50/1.2 lens & Bayonet mount larger LH-10 vented lens hood. $800.00 Condition 9.5 Lens and Lens Hood box's papers. Zeiss back cap as I can't find the Voightlander cap? Paypal Friends & Family
  2. mda13x

Acratech Nomad Ballhead

Like new, used only a couple of times. $250.00 Nomad Ball-Head The Nomad is a lightweight rugged Ball-Head designed for the active outdoor photographer. Our unique design also allows for this Ball-Head to function as a gimbal with lenses equipped with a collar. Like all Acratech Ball-Heads...
  3. mda13x

Really Right Stuff Carbonfiber TVC-34L, Extra-Tall Tripod

TVC-34L is RRS extra-tall Carbonfiber Tripod. $800.00 Original version. Lightly used, condition is a 9.5. Weighing only 4.7 pounds yet capable of supporting 50 pounds, a TVC-34L Mk2 Versa Series 3 tripod is ideal for wildlife photography and telephoto lenses up to 800mm. Thanks
  4. mda13x

Leica R-Adapter L

Leica R-Adapter L $700.00 Like new, used only a few times. Allowing you to mount a Leica R lens to an SL (Typ 601) mirrorless digital camera, the R-Adapter L allows you to breathe life into legacy glass. This adapter maintains infinity focus and the adapted lens' focal length, and also...
  5. mda13x

Leica 100mm/2.8 apo-macro-elmarit-r rom/pouch

LEICA 100MM/2.8 APO-MACRO-ELMARIT-R ROM/POUCH $1,300.00 This is an AMAZING lens! I will rate it conservatively 9.5 Lens, lens pouch, no box. Gorgeous rendering on the SL! Shipping included in CONUS. Paypal friends& family. Let me know if you have any questions.
  6. mda13x

Leica APO-Summicron-SL 50mm f/2 ASPH. Lens

Like new 50 APO Sl lens. $4,600.00 Pristine! Purchased last September at my local Leica boutique. Have receipt. Comes with Box/ papers, hood, Case. Sold my SL so no longer needed. Paypal friends & Family. Shipping included in CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
  7. mda13x

Leica R-Adapter M

Like new! Used a couple times. New, new, new! :) $300.00 Fits Leica R Lenses to Leica M Cameras. Optimized for M Digital Rangefinder. Lens Profiles Recognized by Camera. Digital Correction for Select R lenses. Thanks!
  8. mda13x

Novoflex Leica M Extention tube set

Novoflex Adapter for Visoflex II/III Lenses to Leica M Camera. Like new! $250.00 including shipping USPS CONUS. Novoflex Adapter Visoflex II/III lenses to Leica M camera - Extension tube set for Leica M - adapter for M39 lenses to Leica M (only works with Leica M cameras with Live View mode...
  9. mda13x

Leica R8 with motorwinder & Leica 80mm F1.4 R Summilux

Leica R8 w/motorwinder $600.00 Leica 80/1.4 R $1700.00 Condition 8+ (conservative) body and lens. The glass on the 80/1.4 is pristine. See Pics for detailed condition. USPS in CONUS Friends and family Paypal or add 3%. Please ask any questions, Thanks.
  10. mda13x

Leica 50mm f2 Summicron R 3 CAM Lens

Leica 50/Summicron R $450.00 Glass is pristine! NO haze/fungus, normal amount of dust for age, will not effect images. Body condition 9. Front and rear cap, no box. Shipping included in the CONUS *R8 not included :)
  11. mda13x

Leica 28mm 2.8 ASPH Elmarit- m lens

Mint Leica 28mm 2.8 ASPH Elmarit 6 bit coded. All funtions are like new. Only trade I'm interested in is Leica 80/1.4 R + cash Ship USPS on me.
  12. mda13x

FS Nikon F5 w 50mm f1.4D

Immaculate Nikon f5 Near Mint. $420.00 shipped CONUS Paypal friends & Family Nikkor 50mm f1.4D MINT! Japanese model. Consolidating to one system, last of my Nikon gear. Thanks for looking!
  13. mda13x

Sekonic L-308S-U Lightmeter

Like NEW Sekonic L-308S-U Flashmate. Not much to say, purchased a few months ago and no longer in need of a lightmeter. Used a few times. $150USD shipped in CONUS. Paypal friends & family. Thanks for looking!
  14. mda13x

Leica Chrome m4 Mint Like new!

Leica chrome m4 in original box with matching serial number. $2,000.00 This m4 is as close to new as you will find. It has had a few rolls pass through it. When I purchased I had it CLA'd (Youxin Ye) as it had been in the box and unused. Not a blemish/scratch anywhere. I purchased with the...
  15. mda13x

Leica Chrome m5 MINT

Leica chrome 2 lug M5. $800.00 Immaculate condition for its age. I recently had all the glass cleaned by YYE. Comes with original M5 leather strap and Instruction booklet. Hard to find a better condition chrome m5. Paypal friends & family + shippy of choice. Lenses not included. :)
  16. mda13x

Leica M10 Hand Grip

Like new m10 grip. Very slight mark on back by where you screw it into the body, very slight. For Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera Provides Steadier and More Secure Grip Improves One-Handed Operation Integrated 1/4"-20 Tripod Mount $275.00 Paypal friends and family + shipping Thanks...
  17. mda13x

Leica m5 & 35 Cron ASPH

Leica chrome M5 $1,000.00 Pristine condtion. Just had all the widows cleaned with Youxin Ye. A joy to shoot with! Original leather strap with instruction manual. Leica 35mm f2 Summicron w/shade $1,900.00 Glass is perfect. Body 9/10 I purchased the 35 lux so these guys need a new home.:)...
  18. mda13x

FS Leica m6 0.85 Classic

Leica Classic w/0.85 Finder. Only 4000 or so produced before production moved to the TTl model. $1,500.00 I had the black millennium film counter & m3 style all metal advance lever installed, purchased from Leica. MP viewfinder upgrade and a fresh CLA ($485.00, copy of receipt) from Youxin Ye...
  19. mda13x

Leica 50mm Summicron v3

50mm summicron version 3. Good condition with signs of use. Glass is free of scratches, haze and fungus. Aperture and focus rings move smoothly. Comes with the original latch on reversible hood. Made in Germany. $975.00 net to me. Paypal or bankers check. Thanks!