The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

FS: ONA Bowery bag

Selling my ONA bowery bag (smoke). Like new, I don't think it has ever been used. Located in Sweden but ship worldwide. Price: 80€
  2. A

FS: Leica M9, Summilux 35mm FLE ASPH

Up for sale is a Leica M9 and a Summilux 35mm f/1.4 FLE ASPH Leica M9, black. Fully working order. My last M9 had it's share of problems, but this one has been great. No problems whatsoever! Also in great condition on the outside. Some small marks on the LCD. Very slight paint loss on the...
  3. A

FS: Leica MP 0.58x

Chrome Leica MP .58 Didn't think I'd ever sell this, but I'm in need of money. Great condition, I'm struggling to find a mark on it. Plastic still attached to the bottom plate. CLA one year ago, everything was checked but nothing was needed to be done. Not many rolls have went through since...
  4. A

FS: Leica 46mm UV filter

Selling a genuine Leica 46mm UV filter. Unused!! Price: 50€ (inc. shipping) Located in Sweden
  5. A

FS: ONA Camps Bay Backpack

Selling my tan ONA camps bay backpack. The bag is used only once and is in absolute mint condition. Bought it in May 2013. As great as it is I'm in search for a different kind of bag. I will do some extensive traveling this winter and I just can't have a bag this expensive sitting around. Bag...
  6. A

FS: Zeiss 35mm f/2 ZM

Selling my chrome Zeiss biogon 35mm f/2 ZM. Great condition, hard to find signs of usage. Has been service 1.5 years ago for a stiff focusing ring and now the focusing is very smooth. Better than new or any of my Leica lenses. I can include a UV/IR filter, if the buyer is interested. Lens...
  7. A

FS: Canon 6d

Selling my Canon 6d. The camera is basically only used once and then 4000 photos were taken. I bought the camera 23.7.2013 so there's also plenty of a warranty left. Only selling because I'll stick to Leica and Fuji. As great as the camera is, it's just not for me. The camera comes with the...
  8. A

WTS: Zeiss 28mm f/2.8 ZM

Selling my Zeiss 28mm f/2.8 ZM lens. Working flawlessly, glass is clean without any scratches, dust or haze, outside of the lens is just as good. I can't really find a single mark on it. This is my fourth Zeiss lens (own/owned 2 x 50mm/f2, 1 x 35mm/f2) and this is the best example I've handled...
  9. A

WTS: Zeiss Ikon ZI

Selling my Zeiss Ikon ZI. Camera working just like it should and I can't find a single mark on it. Amazing viewfinder, easily blows away my Leica MP finder. Selling because I'm not using it enough and I'm clearing out extra gear. I'm the second owner and the first owner bought it new in 2009...
  10. A

Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH FLE

Selling my Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH FLE. Perfect condition, a few tiny marks on the hood but that's it. Warranty until March 2014. Selling because I'm need of money as I will be travelling the whole next winter. I also feel this is a lens too expensive to travel with. Last but not least...
  11. A

FS: Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH FLE

Selling my Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH FLE. Perfect condition, a few marks on the hood but that's about it. Everything working smoothly like it should. Warranty until March 2014. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. Located in Finland. Asking 3480€. Could also consider...
  12. A

WTB: Fuji WCL-X100 28mm Conversion Lens

Looking for a Fuji WCL-X100 conversion lens. Would prefer if it's located inside EU. Send me a PM. Thanks!
  13. A

FS: Leica 90mm APO Summicron

Selling my Leica 90mm Summicron APO ASPH. Bought the lens one month ago, from the original owner who bought it new. Basically he sold it to me because he didn't use it. Exactly the same reason why I'm selling. I'm not using it enough to justify the cost. The lens is like new. One very tiny mark...
  14. A

FS: Voigtlander 28mm f/2 Ultron

Selling my Voigtländer 28mm f/2. Comes with both the lens caps, hood and box. Price: 400€ I'm the second owner and have owned the lens for about two months. Bought it as I wanted to try the 28mm focal length. I previously started to think my 35mm isn't wide enough as my only lens. I liked the...
  15. A

WTB: Leica MP 0.58x

Looking for a Leica MP 0.58x or possibly a M6TTL 0.58x. I'm mainly after the viewfinder magnification. Send me a PM with what you got.