The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Show your before and after images

I'm really liking this thread. Please post more! Of course PP is a matter of taste, so I appreciate the brave souls who are posting here and opening themselves up for unwarranted criticism.
  2. F

FS: Chrome Zeiss Ikon (ZM, ZI) in pristine shape

Anybody interested, make an offer now! I have a$1000 offer on eBay, closing in 7h from now (4pm ET 8/23) which equals $900 after ebay fees, so $950 on GetDPI is a better deal both for the buyer and for me. Hurry, hurry! Sorry, I realize this post goes against the 24h bump rule, but I thought...
  3. F

Oh, and I should clarify that $1050 is the eBay price, but it's $950 on GetDPI and RFF
  4. F

If wondering about references, I have sold on RFF and eBay and once here with good references. Actually, if you feel safer going through eBay this camera is listed there, but the price is $1050 to account for eBay fees. Zeiss Ikon ZM ZI 35mm Rangefinder Camera 4047865100021 | eBay
  5. F

FS: Leica M8 black with grip

Free bump for a great price on a wonderful camera. GLWS!
  6. F

I think it looks good with black lenses too
  7. F

This great camera is not getting the use it deserves, so it up for sale. I purchased it from a guy who won it in a contest directly from Zeiss but never used it because he did not shoot film. It came to me in new condition and I've barely put any wear on it. Please see the images below to...
  8. F

WTB: Skopar 50 2.5 Chrome

FOUND
  9. F

bump
  10. F

looking
  11. F

WTB Nokton 35 1.4 Single Coated

hello