The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Dogs857

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Hoi An | Fujifilm X-Pro2 | XF 35mm 2.0 | f/8 | 1/30 sec | ISO 4000 |
  2. Dogs857

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Hoi An - Vietnam | Fuji X-Pro2 | 35mm 2.0 | f/2.8 | 1/1000 sec | ISO 200 |
  3. Dogs857

Fun with the 645D

Bodhi Tree | Pentax 645D | DFA 55mm 2.8 AW | f/5.6 | 1/200 sec | ISO 400 |
  4. Dogs857

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Halong Bay | Fuji X-Pro2 | 35mm 2.0 | f/8 | 1/500 sec | ISO 200 |
  5. Dogs857

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Thank you for the kind welcome Darr. I was very happy to see you posting in here as well. I have to say I am very impressed with the little Fuji, I wish I had of changed over years ago. And so does my back ;)
  6. Dogs857

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

And one from earlier that day. | X-Pro2 | Fujicron 35mm | 1/125 sec | f/16 | ISO 200 | Acros +G |
  7. Dogs857

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

I made it to Vivid for the first time in a long time and was really impressed with how it has evolved. This was taken hand held, and presented almost straight out of camera (minimal post). | X-Pro2 | Fujicron 35mm | 1/30 sec | f/2 | ISO 3200 | Provia |
  8. Dogs857

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

My first real outing with my new X-Pro2. So far I am liking this camera. Water Nymph | X-Pro2 | Fujicron 23mm | 30 sec | f/16 |
  9. Dogs857

Help Needed

Thank you everyone. I have got a lightly used second hand X-Pro2 on its way here now with a new 35mm 2.0 I had a good look at the XT-2 but the EVF only finder threw me off. I only have one good eye left and I'm not too sure that having it jammed up against a little tv screen all the time will...
  10. Dogs857

Help Needed

Thanks fellas, I love this forum. I was looking at the X-Pro bodies as I have a gen1 x100 and they are a slightly upscaled version of that. It gave me something to go off. I will scrap the X-Pro1 idea and do some research on the X-T2 as well. Honestly I have been shooting with prime lenses for...
  11. Dogs857

Help Needed

Firstly my apologies. I am shockingly bad at finding stuff using the search function. I do try, honestly I do. I am after some advice and help from those of you who have used the X-Pro1 and 2. Since having my first born I have come to realise just how much extra crap we now need to cart...
  12. Dogs857

Digital Nikon with manual lenses

Nikon Df Nikkor 28mm 2.8Ai-s
  13. Dogs857

Nikon Df Nikkor 105mm 2.5 AI-s
  14. Dogs857

Fun with Nikon Images

Totally agree. Having spent a lot of time in SE Asia I know just how nerve wracking this position can be. Those bike riders brake for no man :) Great shot and yes that bloke in the middle makes the photo. His expression is just so damn cool.
  15. Dogs857

Nikon Df Nikkor 50mm 1.2Ais
  16. Dogs857

D820 Rumours

Why worried??
  17. Dogs857

Digital Nikon FM2

Tillykke Steen, welcome to the Df appreciation society.
  18. Dogs857

Nikon Df Nikkor 50mm 1.2Ais Single shot cropped
  19. Dogs857

135mm lovers: New ART lens, Zeiss drops price.

I wonder if this means that Zeiss is moving stock to discontinue their old line now the Milvus is up and running??
  20. Dogs857

Nikon Df Nikkor 50mm 1.2Ais