The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

WTB: Speed Graphic Kit

I am looking for a 4x5. Sorry for the missing details =)
  2. J

WTB: Speed Graphic Kit

I am looking for Speed Graphic Kit in good working condition. Lens should have no scratches or fungus. Focal shutter and lens shutter should be in good working condition. I am based in Ohio, USA. Thanks for looking.
  3. J

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8E1 Planar

There is one or two tiny fine scratches I found on the planar lens. Therefore, price revised to 650 usd with free shipping via air to US and Asia.
  4. J

I do not see any effects on the image quality. The coating loss is only visible on the outer element.
  5. J

Dear All, I have a Rolleiflex 2.8E1 Planar for sale. Camera is in good working condition and has been with me for years. Everything is working, including the shutter speed and the light meter. However, i have not tested the meter for accuracy. The focusing screen has been changed to project a...
  6. J

For consideration is the Rolleiflex 2.8E1 Planar. Camera is in much decent condition, an used but not abused. There are some visible wear and tear on the leatherette, some minor dings on the metals. The shutter speed is working good through out, no sticky shutter problem. Lens is definitely...