The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

We were ambushed with fog....first it was light (read: sun) - then heavy rain, and local fog...at that point I ordered the car to stop since at some point I had both sunshine, and fog :D
  2. 2

3. C

Putting Faces to Names - (i.e. the Selfie thread)

Mee :) A friend of me took this - it was her first time with a manual camera, and especially a Rangefinder...she got a 10 sec introduction, but I liked this one :)
  4. L1000877-2

L1000877-2

5. C

Pentax 645D

Look forward to it - it's a lovely camera, and so easy to take sharp pictures handheld. Although the 1/125 flashpart bugs me a bit... probably because first time I wasn't especially happy with the results.
  6. C

New 50 mm lense or 75 mm for my Leica M-E

Hahahaha :P You thought that was obvious on a photoforum? :P Well, on that side - I still belive that Georgia is the only other country than Norway that deserves to win...but the cost of hosting a new eurovison...no thanks :P
  7. C

If you mean than the future ownership of Nikon vs Leica has come into play? Well, yes - currently I have been stupid enough to buy Hasselblad, Pentax, Nikon and Leica (Leica was only because I was supposed to buy the new Profoto B4) but decided to step down on photo due to work - tried to earn...
  8. C

I can fix that when I'm not sitting and looking at Eurovision song contest - but the remark was made to the whole feeling - the D800 is a beast and a brick in size and weight compared to a Leica M-E, and what I get from the M-E tends to make me much more happy than what I get from the D800 in...
  9. C

Hi, and thanks for the answer...I started looking at foto.no - I paid 1000 usd for the 90 mm leitz summicron 90 mm, and it renders pictures lovely...so I'm almost sad to say that I love mye Leica more than Nikon D800 and all that I have with it. But how are these...
  10. C

Just to make it even then:P It seems that Pentax is giving me much more fun that I expected...at least I won't have to worry about rain etc...when using the hassy I'm almost scared... :P
  11. C

Just have to ask - were in Norway was this, and how were they edited?:)
  12. C

Would something like this: Leica 50mm F2 0 Summicron R Lens | eBay work? How would it work compared to the new ASPH lense? Would I notice any difference - unless pixelpeeping?
  13. C

Pentax 645D

Sorry :toocool: - In Norway people tend to think that D800 etc is the same as MF, and its a small marked for this, also I don't think people know what to find on ebay if they try. But last question - I can get the A version for 520 USD and the FA for 860 USD...if autofoucus is the only...
  14. C

Normally if I take of others (that don't know) its not of their faces...but if I need that, and maybe I have misused the term "Street photo" - but I use models from a agency and put them in the street environment. Other than that - it seems a valid point about focus - its easier to focus with...
  15. C

Hi, I'm new here - earlier this year I sold of a lot of equipment, and got in return from my dealer a Leica M-E with a summarit 35, and later I bought a 90 mm F2 summicron pre asph. I'm very satisfied with these, but since I do a lot of streetphoto - it's what I prefer when shooting with...
  16. C

Pentax 645D

My bad, I didn't say anything about that - I assumed the FA would be recommended. Tomorrow its 17. May so I'll have a lot to take pictures of...I need to test the 200 mm and 80-160 mm. But with 35 mm - 55 mm - 80 - 160mm - 120 mm - 200 mm...I should have what I need?
  17. C

Pentax 645D

Is there a reason for the A version? I found the FA version for reasonable price - in Norway they claim bloodprices for these lenses...about 3300 USD for a new one, and the used ex++ was 800 usd...
  18. C

Pentax 645D with 55 mm Another one in BW - my cardreader dropped dead on the way here, so all the hassy pictures is left on the memorycard until I get home :(
  19. C

Pentax 645D

Hi, thanks a lot - both for welcome and help :) I think I'll drop the 45mm then - but I figured I wanted the 35 mm, since using it with my Hassy has worked very well. Ebay is such a nice thing :P
  20. C

Fun with the 645D

Pictures from me - first "real" try with the Pentax 645D