The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Sony a7, nex 3n, 16-50, la ea4, nikon 35mm f2 ais

a7, 16-50, and laea4 sold
  2. P

Sony a7, nex 3n, 16-50, la ea4, nikon 35mm f2 ais

hi everyone! selling up my sony stuff to fund a holiday to the states :-) i will be taking just one film camera and my ricoh gr. so this is all going cheap. (especially since our dollar is dropping, this is even cheaper for you USA guys. (i'll be in california mid october-september, i can even...
  3. P

Ricoh GXR M Mount + extras

bump
  4. P

Bump
  5. P

Bump
  6. P

Nikon CoolScan V ED Desktop Film Scanner

for sale is this fantastic Nikon CoolScan V-ED 35mm slide and negative scanner. It is in full working condition. The 4000dpi resolution and high dmax produce excellent scans with the correct settings for each film. The software provided is the original nikon packaged software - however I used...
  7. P

Selling my gxr kit. body has had a screen protector on it since day one, is in EXCELLENT condition. M mount has less than 2000 actuations on it. comes with ltm adaptor. and a jupiter 12 which is in excellent condition also. cosmetically and functionally. a nice example of this lens that i paid...
  8. P

ricoh 28mm gxr module + hood for sale

Bummmp, nobody? This is a bargain!
  9. P

price drop. after a FIRM $300AU for the module. got myseld the M mount and a lens, so no longer need this :D
  10. P

Bump, make an offer :)
  11. P

Positive Feedback

Seller: kit laughlin Item: Ricoh GXR, 28 module, two new batteries, and the EVF Feedback:Smooth and easy transaction, quick postage, superbly packed, and immaculate item. Couldnt be happier!
  12. P

hey everyone, just bought the gxr setup from a member on here, and found myself a m mount at a reasonable price, so i picked it up, which is what i originally wanted the gxr for! my autofocus needs are taken care of with the other toy ;) so this module is up for sale. comes in original box with...
  13. P

WTB: a12 M mount module for ricoh gxr

recently purchased a gxr from Kit here, but will be interested in selling the 28mm 2.5 module and obtaining a m mount module. if you have one of these for sale, let me know! im located in australia. cheers
  14. P

WTB: Ricoh gxr + module/s

And buying a gxr from Kit. Still chasing the m mount module however :D