The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

WTB: Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron-M 6-bit

As the title says, I'm looking for a clean Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron-M with 6-bit coding. PM me if you have one for sale.
  2. A

FS: Leica M Monochrom CCD (sensor replaced 3/17), 4304 clicks

I am selling a very nice Leica M Monochrom CCD that I bought recently from Leica dealer Ken Hansen. The camera is mechanically and optically flawless and has only very feint finish wear from normal use. The baseplate has more significant brassing, but camera also comes with the genuine Leica...
  3. A

FS/FT: Leica 50mm f/0.95 Noctilux in EX+++ Condition

Lens is in beautiful used condition with perfect glass and minimal signs of wear on the barrel. Focus and aperture are both extremely smooth and the lens focuses accurately on both of my M bodies (M-D 262 purchased in 2016 and a 1974 model M5 calibrated by Sherry Krauter in 2015). I do not...
  4. A

FS/FT: Nikon Df and Glass (58/1.4G, 24/2.8D, 105/2.5 P Nikkor, 35/2 O Nikkor)

***Bump and price reductions*** I have for sale my complete Nikon Df outfit. Interested in either sale or trade toward Leica M9/ME and Leica M mount lenses. Reason for sale is that I just don't want to maintain three distinct systems and have decided to focus exclusively on Leica M and Leica...
  5. A

***SOLD*** Leica M2, late production 1966

***SOLD*** So I bought a very nice Leica M2 about 6-weeks-ago and have been playing with it. Except for the small dent near the rewind knob it is in exceptionally nice condition and according to the seller (Blogger Tim Van Der Weirt of Leicaphilia | Philia (/) it had a recent CLA. The L seal...
  6. A

6D with 24-105L for $2084 at B&H

The body only is around $1500. I bought my 6D kit in mid-November for $2499 and B&H happily refunded $415.
  7. A

Daughters

Nothing is more dear to a father than his daughter. Here are two casual portraits of my daughter taken at the table after dinner. My daughter is home from college for Thanksgiving and doesn't usually like to be photographed, but today she didn't object (too much). The first one was with my...
  8. A

San Francisco

Took a walk in San Francisco yesterday morning. Canon EOS 6D with 24-105 f/4 L and 85 f/1.8, ISO 100, Minimal post _MG_0398.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr _MG_0364.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr _MG_0348.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr _MG_0344.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr
  9. A

6D with 24-105L

Last weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada. 6D with 24-105L. _MG_0149.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr _MG_0188.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr And this last one yesterday late-afternoon in Bakersfield, CA. _MG_0314.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr
  10. A

A walk with the family

All images take at Exploration Park, Southwest of Las Vegas, Nevada (you can see the Las Vegas strip in the background of a few from the session). Some shots don't include people, but what the heck. This is my first outing with the Canon 6D with 24-105L. I'm normally a Leica M Monochrom user...
  11. A

WTB: Leica X2

As the subject says. Don't care if black or chrome, but must be in excellent cosmetic, mechanical, electronic and optical condition. Have $1500 to spend total.
  12. A

WTB: Leica M 50mm 6-bit lens

I'm interested in buying a 50mm Leica lens, must be 6-bit-coded. 50mm f/1.4 Summilux Pre-Asph (E46) with coding added would be my first choice. Would also go for Either Summicron (latest with sliding hood and 6-bit code) or Summarit. [email protected]
  13. A

Feeler: Sale or Trade M8.2 and two 50mm Lenses

Thinking about selling or trading the following. Leica M8.2 silver in EX+ condition. Not a closet-queen, but no dents, dings or serious marks. Used camera, but very well maintained. I am the second owner and it comes with all original manuals, charger, packaging as well as an extra battery...
  14. A

Tele-Elmarit M 90mm f/2.8 (thin, Canada)

Lens is in outstanding cosmetic and mechanical condition, but may have some extremely feint etching on the rear group which cannot be fixed. It had the etching when I bought it, just got it back from Sherry Krauter and I cannot see any trace, but she indicates "elements cleaned as well as...
  15. A

Bustling downtown Shafter, CA (Leica M8.2 and Monochrom)

Here are some photos I took this morning with my Leica M8.2 and Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH. The one of the approaching train was actually the first shot of the morning. The camera was still set to ISO 1250 from my last shoot indoors in low light. With the lens wide-open and the shutter...
  16. A

Monitor recommendation for Black and White and color

Any one have a recommendation on a good monitor (22 to 24") under $1500 that is easily calibrated for color (hopefully automatic) and has excellent black and white capabilities? My research so far points me toward the Eizo ColorEdge and Flexscan series and NEC Spectra view. Black and white...
  17. A

WTB: 50 Summilux Pre-Asph

***Bought one***
  18. A

FS: 50mmSummicron v5 "Tiger Paw"

***SOLD***
  19. A

Good PP class in Southern California

I was a very active photographer from the late 1970s, when I had my own darkroom, up until the late 1980s when I gave up the hobby. Recently I have gotten back into it and currently own an M8.2 with a Monochrom to follow soon. Where I have really been left behind is on the computer end. Does...