The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

WTB: Leica Noctilux

I have no problem doing that.
  2. A

Thanks for your offer, but would like to buy the older version as not having enough budget at the moment.
  3. A

Hi all. I'm looking for a Leica noctilux in good condition, any version is fine except the 0.95 ASPH, but prefer the V4 with internal hood. I live in Hong Kong. Payment is made by Paypal. Please PM me if you have one want to part with. Thanks.
  4. A

FS: Voigtlander 35 1.2 Silver

payment sent.
  5. A

WTB: Leica M9 or M9-P

already got one here, and would like to look for another one for my friend.
  6. A

Positive Feedback

Seller: eperet1986 Buyer: atonce Item: used steel grey Leica M9 complete with accessories eperet1986 is a nice and responsible seller.
  7. A

Thanks, but I am in Hong Kong.
  8. A

FS: Black Leica M240 + Olympus EVF-2 Both Unused

Unfortunately not living in US...
  9. A

WTB: Leica M 240

Hi all. I'm looking for a Leica m240,prefe used, but will consider brand new as well I live in Hong Kong. Payment is made by Paypal. Please PM me if you have one want to part with. Thanks.
  10. A

thanks
  11. A

Hi all. I'm looking for a Leica M9 or M9-P. I live in Hong Kong. Payment is made by Paypal. Please PM me if you have one want to part with. Thanks.