The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

Help with calculations

Greetings! It's been a while since I posted or browsed the forum. Hope everyone is still shooting and generally is in good shape. Just wanted to pick your brains regarding large prints. I was thinking that there might be some kind of formula or rule of thumb taken composition, lens focal...
  2. K

MFDB skin retouch

I haven't been shooting with my IQ160 as much as I would have wanted for various reasons. Just had few model sessions here and there and I noticed that my retouching techniques carried over from 135 format experience don't really yield acceptable (to me) results. From what I can see, MFDB...
  3. K

RZ67 ProIID with IQ160 - neither cocks nor shoots in electonic mode

Gents Just would like to pick brains if anyone has encountered the issue where RZ67ProIID won't even cock in electronic mode? Thought it was battery and changed it, but same old issue. Re-attached lens, back, mounting plate, viewfinder - all the same. Will now try with different lens and post...
  4. K

P+/IQ cable diagrams needed

If anyone has cable diagrams for wake-up and multiport-sync cables would be sincerely appreciated. It would save me and my friend a week of dismembering my only back...:) (well, unlikely actually..but certainly stabbing in a dark). Ta!
  5. K

PEC-12 for sensor cleaning?

Just wondering if PEC-12 and lint-free pads that come with it would be a feasible solution for sensor cleaning?
  6. K

PhaseONE (Dalsa) on RZ67ProIID

Just a question: I am trying to puzzle together all information about using a Dalsa based back on RZ67ProIID. Afaik, I need an adapter plate (HX701) but I am at complete loss with cables: Do I need a cable to trigger back or does adapter plate does that for you by default? To use mirror lock...
  7. K

Phase One P65+ or Leaf Aptus-II 10R

My apologies for posting if the differences/similarities between the backs has been discussed, but I only managed to salvage few bits of information in between different thread discussions where both backs are mentioned rather loosely. The information I am looking for is perhaps more so imaging...
  8. K

First MF Digital Back musings

Gentlemen A pleasure to meet your acquaintance. This is hardly first thread of this nature, but the information I am after is so scattered, it seems to be better to summarise it here. Please feel free to ignore if you are tired of answering MF noobs..:) Basically, I own 2 film cameras -...