The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

WTB: Leica S L Bracket

Have you find a camera yet? I have a super condition S 006 with new sensor and a S120 non-CS that I’m about to put up for sale.
  2. S

Adapters for 907X

I'll report back :)
  3. S

Hasselblad 100 Megapixel H6D and Lenses for Sale -Great Deal!

Are the lenses 1/800 or 1/2000 versions?
  4. S

Phocus 3.1 Released

Camera Configuration does not work for H6-100c - says 'unknown camera, only H5 supported'... I'm on Mac and.latest fw. Any workaround to configure buttons on H6?
  5. S

Hasselblad H6D Weather Sealing

It's the same sealing as in the H5, i.e. limited to covers/ports - no additional sealing in the H6.
  6. S

FS: Leica S lenses ++

Selling the following pristine equipment. All lenses recently CLA'ed/serviced by Leica. Kit bought and located in Singapore. Handover possible in several locations. Pics on request. Amounts are net to me. Leica Super-Elmar S f3.5/24mm ASPH USD5.6k Leica Summarit S f2.5/70mm ASPH CS USD4.2k...
  7. S

Leica S 35 CS + 70 CS + Grip S

Two excellent condition CS lenses up for sale: Leica Summarit-S 35mm f/2.5 ASPH CS Lens USD4900 Leica Summarit-S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH CS Lens USD4000 Leica Multifunction Grip S w Wrist Strap USD700 All for USD8800. All boxes, pouches, caps included. I'm based in Singapore, happy to deliver to...
  8. S

Hasselblad H5D-50 + accessories US$16500

This baby is getting way too little usage and will let it go at a low price. Bought late 2013 and in great condition. H5D-50 1.7X Converter Wrist strap with mounting plate Tripod Quick Coupling H 2 extra batteries GIL HVM Waist Level Viewfinder Release cord All parts come with boxes and...
  9. S

Hasselblad 100 on S2

It's a great combo. I use it frequently on my S and assume it will work equally well on the S2. My first H-S adapter wouldn't work in CS mode on certain lenses, but the replacement works fine. Hasselblad lenses brings their own character and the HC 100 seems very well suited for the S system...
  10. S

LR5 issue with M 240

Agreed wrt to the aperture being an approximation. The profile issue seems to be related to files being JPG's, not sure why there would be a difference in handling from DNG's. Jan.
  11. S

LR5 issue with M 240

I have experienced the same a few times and at least in my case it happens only with JPG's. Sometimes I forget to set the image quality back to DNG after having done a firmware upgrade which is what happened last week (again). Really annoyed with myself when I discover it after importing to...
  12. S

Hasselblad H5D - what should be in a starter kit

Thanks a lot! How do you usually travel with your gear? What would you recommend in terms of hardcases, bags or both?
  13. S

Keith, RRS is great. I use it on my other two cameras and will check if they have a version out for the H5.
  14. S

Battery capacity seem to be a challenge, so the DC grip is a good idea. I have a Leica S system with lenses covering a wider range. I got the Hasselblad 100mm to fill a gap in the Leica lineup and liked it a lot. I might add a 35-90 later, but the 100mm is it for now. Yes, I will be using the...
  15. S

I am about to buy my first Hasselblad, a H5D-50 body, and hope to hear some thoughts on what kit to include in a bundle. I will be using a 100mm 2.2 both in studio and on trips abroad. Work is mostly portraits and landscape. Besides a spare battery what are the must-have's for the H5D?
  16. S

Leica S on the road

Hi Paratom, It's a good question, and I do think they are different enough to require adjustments if you were to show them side-by-side. Excellent IQ in both systems, though. Jan.
  17. S

Leica S on the road

Hi baudolino! That sounds like quite a trip and a lot of fun! One thing to add is the weather-sealing of the S-system; it does give you a bit more confidence when shooting in wet or humid weather. I don't know what Uganda is like, but in my part of the world the equipment will get wet at some...
  18. S

Leica S on the road

How do you travel with your Leica S? Being on the road a lot I try to find a balance between convenience and versatility. Carrying along a Leica S kit is never easy, but the rewards in terms of IQ is always tempting. Last week I packed a Leica S, 120mm, 30-90mm and a M240 with a 35 Summilux and...
  19. S

S/S2 and studio flash

Two scenarios: 1. Ambient light in studio. Use a tripod. 1/125 on the S is likely to give you some visible shake handheld, at least it does for me. 2. No ambient light. Both handheld and tripod works fine. You will not see any camerashake as the strobe will freeze things nicely, as mentioned by...