The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Leica S lenses ++

Selling the following pristine equipment. All lenses recently CLA'ed/serviced by Leica. Kit bought and located in Singapore. Handover possible in several locations. Pics on request. Amounts are net to me. Leica Super-Elmar S f3.5/24mm ASPH USD5.6k Leica Summarit S f2.5/70mm ASPH CS USD4.2k...
  2. S

Leica S 35 CS + 70 CS + Grip S

Two excellent condition CS lenses up for sale: Leica Summarit-S 35mm f/2.5 ASPH CS Lens USD4900 Leica Summarit-S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH CS Lens USD4000 Leica Multifunction Grip S w Wrist Strap USD700 All for USD8800. All boxes, pouches, caps included. I'm based in Singapore, happy to deliver to...
  3. S

Hasselblad H5D-50 + accessories US$16500

This baby is getting way too little usage and will let it go at a low price. Bought late 2013 and in great condition. H5D-50 1.7X Converter Wrist strap with mounting plate Tripod Quick Coupling H 2 extra batteries GIL HVM Waist Level Viewfinder Release cord All parts come with boxes and...
  4. S

Hasselblad H5D - what should be in a starter kit

I am about to buy my first Hasselblad, a H5D-50 body, and hope to hear some thoughts on what kit to include in a bundle. I will be using a 100mm 2.2 both in studio and on trips abroad. Work is mostly portraits and landscape. Besides a spare battery what are the must-have's for the H5D?
  5. S

Leica S on the road

How do you travel with your Leica S? Being on the road a lot I try to find a balance between convenience and versatility. Carrying along a Leica S kit is never easy, but the rewards in terms of IQ is always tempting. Last week I packed a Leica S, 120mm, 30-90mm and a M240 with a 35 Summilux and...