The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Phocus vs Lightroom

I just bought a H4D but which software do you prefer? I like Lightroom because of there amazing correction possibilities but some people say that Phocus is much better in processing the raw files. Can someone give me some advise? Thanks!
  2. P

cf card error in H4D-50

Ahh great. Where can I find this list? (website).
  3. P

cf card error in H4D-50

Calumet is telling me that these cards doesn't work inside the H4D-50. So that I have to wait for the next firmware update. I doubt it because these cards works fine in a H4D-40 that I have tested. Does anyone has a H4D-50 with these cards?
  4. P

tethered with firewire 800 and thundelbolt

Oke great to know. But strange that Hasselblad still use the old firewire800.
  5. P

Hi Nick, How does it look like 'an unpowered hub'?
  6. P

Hi, My H4D-50 doesn't work tethered with my new macbookpro using the firewire to thunderbolt adapter. it need more power I think. What do I need to fix this?
  7. P

cf card error in H4D-50

Oke, I went to the dealer and tried the cards in another Hasselblad. That worked prefect. So its the Hasselblad and they gonna try to fixed the camera. Thanks everyone for the answers.
  8. P

cf card error in H4D-50

This is a smart answer.... what I gonna try.... at the Calumetshop :), I hope it works.
  9. P

cf card error in H4D-50

Yes I used the H4d to format the card without succes :mad:
  10. P

cf card error in H4D-50

Sorry I duplicated this thread. Here is the right one: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/medium-format-systems-digital-backs/49448-cf-card-error-h4d-50-a.html#post550701
  11. P

cf card error in H4D-50

Thank you. I have updated the firmware with 2.3.1/16.0.7 Firmware version R366 I think that is the latest firmware. But still the same problem.
  12. P

cf card error in H4D-50

I hope someone has an answer for my problem: I just bought a new secondhand H4D-50. I also want to put my Sandisk extreme pro card in it but a get several error messages. So I bought a new cf card but with the same results. Here are some example video's with the problems with the 2 cards. Do...
  13. P

cf card error in H4D-50

Hi, I just bought a new secondhand H4D-50. I also want to put my Sandisk extreme pro card in it but a get several error messages. So I bought a new cf card but with the same results. Here are some example video's with the problems with the 2 cards. Does anyone know whats happening? video1...
  14. P

sandisk problems with Hasselblad

I bought an new secondhand H4D-50. And I bought a Sandisk Extreme Pro. Now I got this problem: video of sandisk An error and I have to restart camera. I've got this same problem with another card: video 2 Does anyone know whats happening? Thanks Adriaan.
  15. P

HTS 1.5 or a Cambo

Nice work! good stuff.
  16. P

HTS 1.5 or a Cambo

Oke, its has to be a Roddy/Schneider with a Cambo. Witch Cambo is a good one for architecture?
  17. P

HTS 1.5 or a Cambo

And witch lenses do you prefer when you use a HTS?
  18. P

HTS 1.5 or a Cambo

Have you tested it by yourself or is it a presumption?
  19. P

HTS 1.5 or a Cambo

Hi Jerome. Thanks for your answer. Now its clear to me. I'm from the Netherlands so a bit to far from Munich :-).
  20. P

HTS 1.5 or a Cambo

@ RVB. So HTS works like an extender too. witch lens do you recommend for architecture photography?