The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS - Voigtlander Ultra Wide Heliar 12mm F5.6 LTM - Silver

I am selling my chrome Voigtlander Ultra Wide Heliar 12mm F5.6 LTM with Voigtlander LTM to M adapter and the newer version of the Voigtlander 12mm external viewfinder. It is in immaculate conditions and takes stunning photos. It comes with all caps, hood, papers and boxes. Lens + Adapter +...
  2. M

WTB - Exakta 66 with Xenotar 80mm f2.8

I am looking for an Exakta 66 Mod I, II or III with the Xenotar 80mm f2.8. It need to be in perfect working condition and come with caps and preferably hood. Let me know if you have one.
  3. M

FS: Zeiss Distagon 18mm f4 ZM for Leica M (Silver) - AS NEW

New Price at US$1,250, payment by PayPal only. Worldwide shipping included, no PayPal fees.
  4. M

New Price at US$1,250, payment by PayPal only. Worldwide shipping included, no PayPal fees.
  5. M

6. M

7. M

8. M

PRICE REDUCTION!!! New Price at US$1,275, payment by PayPal only. Worldwide shipping included, no PayPal fees.
  9. M

Still available. Accepting reasonable offers via PM.
  10. M

11. M

12. M

FS: Voigtlander Color-Skopar 28mm f3.5 with 28/35 minifinder (RARE)

The set has been sold locally. Thanks
  13. M

14. M

15. M

16. M

17. M

Selling my brand new silver/chrome Zeiss Distagon 18mm f4 in Leica M mount. The lens is absolutely pristine and comes with original front and rear caps, hood and chrome B+W filter. Box and papers are also included. Price is US$1,375, payment by PayPal only. Worldwide shipping included, no...
  18. M

Selling the following items as a set: * Voigtlander Color-Skopar 28mm f3.5 in silver/chrome * Voigtlander 28/35 mini finder in silver/chrome * Voigtlander 28/90 LTM to M Adapter * B+W 39mm UV Filter in silver/chrome All items are in pristine condition. All items come with original boxes and...