The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. 2

Favorite Tethered Studio Camera

What is your favorite camera for shooting tethered in a studio with C1? For what reasons? Any advantages to canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji etc? I need to pull the trigger and am kind of on the fence between the A7r4 and Z72. I have a few older F mount lenses for Nikon, nothing amazing. 50mm 1.4, 35mm...
  2. 2

Looking to trade 645z kit for Leica S 006

Bump! Lets make a trade :D
  3. 2

Bump. Hope everyone is staying safe (at home) out there.
  4. 2

Bump :clap:
  5. 2

FS: Ricoh GR II

Good luck with the sale. I love my GR2!
  6. 2

bump:cool:
  7. 2

Anyone tried Mamiya lenses on a GFX with adapter?

I was hoping this was going to be about the Mamiya 6, 7 lenses. I wish someone made an adapter that could control the shutters of these lenses. I would sell everything and pick up a GFX if this was the case.
  8. 2

I just handled a Z7 at a shop in CT

I'm excited about the Z6 and Z7. I love Nikon. I only have an old FE and F4 but I used a D3 for work for a few years. I want a D850 but I would be a little sad not being able to use my Leica M lenses on it. The Z's appear to be able to do it all. That new mount is awesome. It looks like it could...
  9. 2

Sunday Bump!
  10. 2

recommendations for a Leica M strap (Film/Digital)

^Was also going to say this. The Leica M strap is the best.
  11. 2

Large Leica S System for Sale

Damn! Nice deal on the 007! We need more sellers like you!
  12. 2

Bump! I've spoken with a lot of really nice S owners on here.. Let's make this happen! I also have the Pentax 540fgz flash in great condition. PTTL & HSS.
  13. 2

Dedicated Monochrome Cameras

I like the visible sun-screen shots. That would be a cool series. Get some closer portraits too maybe. :thumbs:
  14. 2

The great tripod & head thread!

Would you guys recommend the Carbon Novo Triopod for a 400mm on my 645z? I want something solid to support this. While being reasonably light weight. Of course I'll be using a long lens support but I just want to know about the legs. Thanks!
  15. 2

Bump Bump Bump Bump it up. :thumbup:
  16. 2

Computer is dead! Need recommendations soon to continue projects.

I second the refurb section directly from apple. My refurb Mac Pro has been fantastic. If you get a laptop, max the ram.