The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

FS: Canon 300mm f2.8 IS II

No longer available
  2. F

As low as I can go $4500 but buyer pays shipping and paypal. thanks
  3. F

Drop to $4900
  4. F

Again this is an excellent lens in great condition. Pictures are here http://www.firstcurtainphotography.com/p1071121112#h44e866dd thanks
  5. F

FS: Zeiss Distagon 21mm f2.8 ZE for Canon

No longer available
  6. F

Goes to big box store tomorrow. $1200
  7. F

I am original owner of this excellent condition lens purchased in 3/2012. Selling as my sons High School tennis career is over. It is in excellent condition with only some marks on the "foot" where I attached it via a camera strap, tripod, or monopod. It is a fabulous lens. The lens was sent...
  8. F

Sending it to the big box store in the sky tuesday unless someone buys it. Price $1250 shipping included. CONUS only. Excellent condition.
  9. F

Just getting around to posting pictures. Again the lens is in immaculate condition and works great. thanks Jeff Carroll | gear
  10. F

This is a pristine condition Zeiss for Canon. I am asking $1300 OBO. Thanks
  11. F

Canon Teleconverter 1.4x III

Sold and thanks.
  12. F

no takers?
  13. F

Here is a pic http://www.firstcurtainphotography.com/p1071121112/e41f0aa57
  14. F

I have a pristine condition teleconverter from Canon USA model. My sons high school sports career is coming to an end and getting rid of some things. Asking $350 OBO and I will pay shipping. CONUS ONLY. Thanks Jeff firstcurtainphotography.com
  15. F

Pentax Is In!

Thanks for the follow up. I may be doing the same soon
  16. F

Should I or not?

Congrats Pradeep. I have been lurking in the shadows reading this thread. I went through the same issues a few months ago. I loved the Phase 160 but I never used it as much as i thought I would and wanted more ISO flexibility. I fought with the poor upgrade offers of Phase and the thought of...
  17. F

For Sale PhaseOne Gear

Decided to cancel the add. Had a chance to look through the other ads finally and it looks like people have been trying to sell the IQ 160 for quite some time. I would have just deleted the add but that is not an option so I figured I should explain why I am canceling thanks Jeff
  18. F

For Sale PhaseOne Gear

All equipment is in cosmetically excellent and functionally excellent condition. My son is headed to college, I am looking at remodeling a kitchen and getting closer to retirement so I am resetting priorities. 645DF+ Body $3000.00 IQ160 Digital Back $15000.00 Schneider 110mm LS lens...
  19. F

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Thank you. I definitely need to keep a consistent pattern before i click the shutter so I don't miss things like that.