The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Broncolor Move 1200 L Issue

Hello, I would like to know if other Broncolor Move 1200 L users have the same issue that I have with my unit. When I use my Broncolor Move 1200 L with a MobiLED plugged in when plugged into the charger and plugged into the wall outlet when power time-out occurs it will lock up the unit. I am...
  2. D

Leica Macro Summarit S 120mm f/2.5 Opinions

I've been thinking of moving from Nikon to the Leica S system so that I can use lenses like the Leica Macro Summarit S 120mm f/2.5. If anyone has any experience moving from Nikon to Leica S and Leica Macro Summarit S 120mm f/2.5 for beauty and fashion photography, I'd appreciate hearing your...
  3. D

Nikkor 200mm f/2 for beauty and fashion?

Hello all, I am considering buying the Nikkor 200mm f/2 for beauty and fashion photography. I already have the Nikkor 85mm f/1.4 and Nikkor 70-200 f/2.8. I'd appreciate hearing about any experiences people have had with this lens for beauty and fashion. Thanks, Dennis