The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

Fujifilm X100S in 10/10 condition with many extras

For sale is my PRISTINE X100S. Selling only to fund other purchases. See the photographs for everything included. $790 The X100S will come with the original box and all accessories, as well as a case and a few miscellaneous things. I've treated this camera better than my family members. For...
  2. E

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

A quiet lunch at my favorite restaurant. X100s
  3. E

FS: Sigma DP2 Merrill with $250 in extras. $500 shipped

Price reduced to $440 shipped
  4. E

FS: Sigma DP2 Merrill with $250 in extras. $500 shipped

For sale is my Sigma DP2 Merrill, with a bucketload of extras. The DP2M itself is in immaculate condition, with a high grade screen protector installed. Aside from the camera itself and stock accessories, you'll also receive some very valuable items. 1. Richard Franiec grip that improves...
  5. E

Sigma DP2 Merrill Bundle

Hi all. It's that time of year again when my $20,000 tuition becomes due, and I have to liquidate my items to make sure I can reach my goals. For sale is my Sigma DP2 Merrill, with a bucketload of extras. The DP2M itself is in immaculate condition, with a high grade screen protector...
  6. E

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

7. E

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

8. E

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

9. E

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

DP2M0442 by eke2k62
  10. E

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

11. E

Swap DP2M for DP3M

I think I'm ok with my Dp2M now. Working on head and shoulder shots, I did this with it yesterday:
  12. E

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

13. E

Swap DP2M for DP3M

Yeah, I do. It's just the focal length of the DP3 is intriguing to me. I like my DP2 though. I'll wait and see if I can adjust my shooting more.
  14. E

Swap DP2M for DP3M

Mostly handheld in available light. I like how the DP3 isolates the subject, but I fear it won't be practical outdoors.
  15. E

Swap DP2M for DP3M

Hi all! I find myself shooting a lot more portraits, so I find myself wanting a longer focal length. Is there anyone who finds his DP3M to be too restrictive?
  16. E

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

Hi everyone! I'l join in on the fun too: