The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. X

Iridient Developer

Hi, i just recognized that the program is available until end of the year with -20% discount. So, enough time to use the demo and try it. IMHO it's also supporting Fuji X-Trans and other RAW-Cameras. I'm not related to the company, just posting for other users that are searching for a...
  2. X

Sigma DP3M

Hemerocallis in our garden:
  3. X

DP Merrill accessories

Well, if you count software (for Mac OS-X) as a accessories, :D. I found a QuickLook PlugIn (X3F-Utilities V 1.51) which enables a preview on X3F-Files. This way you can see from Finder wich picture is in the file, no need for jpeg (if this is the only reason). It still works with 10.9.4 &...
  4. X

DP Merrill accessories

Sure, but that's not a Merrill, it's a older DP1 :D Bye
  5. X

DP Merrill accessories

Sorry, but they are not for the Merrills! I asked Richard 5 weeks ago if a Merill version was planed: DPM cable adapter will not be produced, sorry. Bye
  6. X

DP Merrill accessories

@darr: Thank you for the detailed ACMAXX picture, it's far better than the official sales picture from above the Link, fitting is perfect, indeed. And no, i have no relationship to any of the vendors, i just wrote about them because they are easier to buy here in Europe. Bye
  7. X

DP Merrill accessories

I always rely on Heliopan for this kind of stuff - they are made of brass instead of aluminium. But all vendors should work. Bye
  8. X

DP Merrill accessories

Hi, since i also jumped late on the Merrill Train, i also looked for perfect fitting screen protectors, but was disappointed from the results. Regarding the mentioned ACMAXX LCD-Screen protectors: What i can see in the linked picture it does not cover the whole glas screen. The whole glas area...