The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

"Capturing Infrared"

I've had a bit more of a play and have discovered that it is much worse at 10mm than 18mm, I'm hopeful that the filter is to blame, I've got a hoya red #25 on the way. Fingers crossed! Cindy, I've seen your pictures with the 12mm, they're great, I'd love to get one myself but since I already...
  2. D

"Capturing Infrared"

Thanks Cindy, I'm loving the new camera even if I can't use my favourite lens with it! I went for a stroll last night and found myself lifting the camera to my face all the time just to see what things look like in IR it's a bit like looking at the world with new eyes :)
  3. D

"Capturing Infrared"

Hi All, Fantastic thread, I found this place while googling for information on IR converted sony nex cameras and it seems I've found a good place for discussion with several members here displaying superb use of of their converted nex bodies. A couple of days ago I received a brand new Sony...