The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

DF to RZ

THE answer..
  2. M

Mamiya RZ67 Pro II (non-D) digital back options

Just one word to say: THANK YOU WARPATH I was looking for this answer for years, and i don't even know how you found it, cause, trust me, i've been searching, and dig the all internet. Now, i know i have a HX701 version 1. I knew for the HX705, but i suspected a "bizarrerie" with the 701...
  3. M

Book of Paolo Roversi - SECRETS

Hi, Got a new, never opened, edition of the last book of Roversi Paolo - Secrets. Only 1500 prints, a rare and very hard to find book. 500e (shipping / fees not included)... for initiate buyers.
  4. M

FS: Mamiya RZ67 Pro IID Kit

You read my message?
  5. M

My Phase One System for Sale

Sent PM for the cube. This is your first message here Tony?
  6. M

FS: Mamiya RZ67 Pro IID Kit

Hi, maybe by the digital plate alone, yes. Found one recently http://www.leboncoin.fr/image_son/686569923.htm?ca=12_s he is ok for 400e, if you have a fine price to propose, not the indecent and non justified we found on ebay, i may be interested. Regards
  7. M

for sale : phase one mount P45+ mint 399 actuations ! demo PRICE 8000€

WARNING ! P45+ mamiya mount SCAMMER on ebay.com pictures stolen
  8. M

DF to RZ

I think i will get a HX705.
  9. M

DF to RZ

Do you have a reference for this cable? The HX701 got the name on the upper corner right : Mamiya RZ PRO IID On the HX705, you have nothing written on it. That's why there is a big confusion. Many think the 705 is for PRO and PROII, and 701 for PROIID (only). The 705 is similar to the 701...
  10. M

DF to RZ

I read many things from people who are sure to be right, and they are not. Only Steeve knows what he is saying, and is great in his informations, and i thank him for that. Sorry, but i'm about to buy a digital RZ plate, and i was certain that i need the HX705, cause i got a PROII (non D)...
  11. M

DF to RZ

I don't understand that. With pro II (non D), you don't have the metadata registered? Never understood what this item was for. I thought it was close from the winder, manifestly not?! You said it work with a P65+ , right? I can confirme it work with a P40+ Will it work with a P25+ and a P45+ ...
  12. M

DF to RZ

V is for Hasselblad M for Mamiya/Phase One C for Contax You can use whatever backs on the Rz, it depends of the adapter plate. You can use an HX701 for Leaf back and Phase One, on a non D version. The 701 is also for the D version. There is also Leaf plates for Leaf backs. The HX705 plate... i...
  13. M

RZ67 Adapter Plate Question

Wrong. You can use a P40+ with a HX701, i did, with no problem... I don't get the point with that HX705, the 701 make the moove.
  14. M

DF to RZ

All i read here is false. I've already used a P40+ on a RZ pro II, with a HX701 plate. Non D model and it doesn't need the HX705. So there is something that i don't understand...
  15. M

Wanted: CUBE C1 Arca Swiss

Hi everyone, I'm looking for an Arka Swiss Cube C1. In good + shape and perfect mecanical condition. All prices i found are for used items for price of new, sill don't get it. Hope to find prices around 1000$. Best regards