The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. johnnykurtz

FS:(US) Elinchrom RQ PRO Ringflash with Hensel Beauty Dish& Hensel Grid

Price: $1,200.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: $20 USPS Priority 2-3 Day Insured - Ships Same or Next Business Day If the description seems confusing, please do not hesitate to post a question. Hello, I am selling my...
  2. johnnykurtz

FS: Manfrotto 405 Pro Geared Head w/ Hejnar Arca Clamp

Price: $499.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Hello, I have two of these setups and am selling one. I used it with my Phase One and P40+ camera, but have sold that recently so I only need one of these heads now...
  3. johnnykurtz

WTB:(US) Elinchrom Extension Cables for Quadra and Ranger Speed.

Hello all, I am looking for some Elinchrom Extension Cables for Quadra and Ranger Speed Packs and respective lights. Let me know what you have, the longer the better. :)
  4. johnnykurtz

WTB:(US) PocketWizard PowerST4 for Elinchrom

Hello, I am looking for a PocketWizard PowerST4 for my Elinchrom RX/AS Ranger pack. Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: USPS preferred Please PM me price shipped with PayPal.
  5. johnnykurtz

FS: (US) Phase One 645DF with P40+ and P1 80mm D lens.

I am selling my P1 kit as I am moving toward another system. The kit is in excellent condition, 9+. It comes with the P1 case and everything it does when purchased new. Only the battery charger shows wear as the cover for it got dented somehow, but does not effect charging at all. Kit includes...
  6. johnnykurtz

FS (US)- Lowepro Vertex 200 AW Backpack

Price: $180.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean. 1.1 years old Shipping instructions: $10 for USPS or UPS. Shipping only to lower 48 states. I am selling my Lowepro Vertex 200 AW, backpack only. I recently purchased a ThinkTank Airport International V...
  7. johnnykurtz

WTB: RRS L Bracket for Phase One 645AF or Mamiya AFD III

Hello, I am in need of a RRS L Bracket for Phase One 645AF or Mamiya AFD III for my Phase One 645AF. Want to buy this in the US if possible. Cheers, Johnny
  8. johnnykurtz

Flash for Phase One 645AF & P40+?

Hello all, I have searched and searched, but have only come up with a smidgen of older info on what flash system would work well with my camera. I am going on vacation to Palm Beach for the holidays and do not want to lug my Elinchrom Ranger kits with me, but I would like some supplemental...
  9. johnnykurtz

Major Phase One Issue

:confused: Hello all, I am shooting in Dresden Germany now and have a huge problem that hope some wizard like person here on GetDPI can answer. I traveled from Utah (home) with my P1 645 AF and P40+ back. After shooting around the city and Elbe valley for a few day under very easy conditions...
  10. johnnykurtz

WTB: Mamiya Focusing Screen Type "C" Microprism Spot for 645AF

Hello, I am wondering if someone has a Mamiya Focusing Screen Type "C" Microprism Spot for 645AF, sitting around after their experiment with manual lenses, the rabbit hole I just dropped into. Let me know. B&H has them, but wanted to let a member rid themselves of one if you have a clean one...
  11. johnnykurtz

SOLD - FS: Sekonic L-558R w/PW Module

SOLD - I am selling a lightly used Sekonic L-558 Dualmaster with PocketWizard module. It comes with new battery installed and a new, extra battery in the case. This is an excellent incident, ambiant and 1 degree Spot meter. In flash meter mode, you can trigger a PocketWizard setup or corded...
  12. johnnykurtz

WTB: Mamiya Magnifier FD402 for 645AF Flip-Up

Hello, I am looking for a good condition Mamiya Magnifier FD402 for 645 AFD III, the Flip-Up one. Please PM or post me with what you have.
  13. johnnykurtz

WTB: Mamiya 645 AFD III Electromagnetic Release & Battery Holder

Hello, I am looking for the Mamiya/Phase One 645 AFD III Electromagnetic Release & Battery Holder. I prefer the longer release, but the shorter one will work as well. Also, I could use the flip up magnifier for the AFD III. Please PM me with price shipped to Utah, 84103. I will pay by regular...
  14. johnnykurtz

SOLD: Mamiya AFD II, ZD Back, 5 Lenses +

I am selling my Mamiya studio camera. The body and back have less than 1000 actuations on them and are in mint condition. All lenses are in mint condition with no flaws to the glass. The only wear is minor scuffs on a few of the lens hoods. The kit consists of: Mamiya 645AFD II body with...
  15. johnnykurtz

Help, Need Software for my ZD Back

I have somehow lost my CD that came with my ZD back. I have searched and searched the US and JP Mamiya websites, but all I can find is the updates to Mamiya Digital PhotoStudio and the Beta remote capture. Where can I download the full version Mamiya Digital PhotoStudio for Mac, could someone...
  16. johnnykurtz

Differences between AFD, AFD II, AFD III?

Hello, This is my first post here on GetDPI.com. I am a photographer who is currently using a Hasselblad 503CWD kit with CFV back and for reasons related to my eyes I feel I need an AF MFD system. I am a still life product photographer and shoot 95% of my time in studio with strobes. I am...