The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. X

Sigma Merrill Highlight Correction SPP 5.5.3

I've just figured out what the slider does (Sigma's Help entry tells us nothing). For info, please see my post over on DPR: SD1 Merrill Highlight Correction SPP 5.5.3: Sigma Camera Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review Ted
  2. X

Farewell to Sigma Merrill cams

There's a certain balance to my collection of Sigma cameras, my old lenses, my oldish computer, my 1280x1024 pixel monitor, my slow satellite connection, my shaky photographic ability and my viewing only on-screen. Twice now, Merrills have upset this balance. Sold a DP2M some time back and now...
  3. X

FS: Sigma SD1 Merrill DSLR body only

Recently acquired but too much resolution because I don't print. Only ~800 on the image counter. Mint condition. $825 or Make Offer on eBay: Sigma SD1 Merrill 46 0 MP DSLR Camera Body Only Extra Charger 3 Batteries 085126928766 | eBay Thanks for looking! Ted