The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Lucille

Sony G Master 70-200mm f/2.8

and I don't find this lens a tad soft when shot wide open, rather I find incredible sharpness.
  2. Lucille

Sony G Master 70-200mm f/2.8

This lens is just killer! It has pop and gives me that look. One of the best lenses I own, and worth every penny. IMO, Sony is KILLING it with the G Master series and I'll throw in the 50mm ZONY f./1.4, we have some great glass!
  3. Lucille

Fun With Sony Cameras

A7r II & Sony Zeiss 50mm f/1.4
  4. Lucille

Sony 85 1.4 FE lens $1430

Great price on a incredible lens, folks, this is a deal.
  5. Lucille

Fun with the RX-1R II

6. Lucille

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)
  7. Lucille

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

Gabriella New Mexico.
  8. Lucille

GFX suddenly taken off B&H website

Glad to hear it will be light, easy to carry, and should make a wonderful companion point and shoot to my A7R II and all my G Master lenses. I'm gonna rock it daddy-o!
  9. Lucille

GFX suddenly taken off B&H website

I am excited about this Fuji, give me some fast glass, and good times are ahead. This will make a wonderful point and shoot for me.
  10. Lucille

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Sony A7S, 55mm Zeiss f/1.8
  11. Lucille

Where is the X1D ????

BAH HUMBUG! Where is the DAMN camera?!!!!?
  12. Lucille

Fun with the RX-1R II

Gabriella New Mexico.
  13. Lucille

Fun with the RX-1R II

Christmas in New Mexico.
  14. Lucille

Fun with the RX-1R II

Gabriella New Mexico.
  15. Lucille

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) High noon in Gabriella New Mexico.
  16. Lucille

Fun With Sony Cameras

17. Lucille

Fun With Sony Cameras

18. Lucille

The Fuji GFX

This new Fuji seems very sweet, cant wait for IQ samples, I'll get this system or the Hasselblad, I need me another new point and shoot camera. I would be thrilled to shoot with the Fuji using the lenses wide open. Exciting times!
  19. Lucille

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) No sir, just a bump in contrast during post.
  20. Lucille

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Lake Valley New Mexico.