The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. apicius9

Elmar M 50/2.8, C/Y Planars 85 & 50, Kodak cine lenses etc.

I am aware that linking to active ebay auctions is not encouraged here. I am just trying to avoid uploading everything from my phone several times. So, what I am trying to do is 1) point out that I have several lenses on ebay right now under the same user name as here, and will add a few more...
  2. apicius9

C/Y Planar 85/1.4

I used this lens on the m4/3 system but recently could not resist the 75/1.8 Olympus who's Autofocus cooperates better with my focusing ability and eyesight. As much as I am sad to let it go: Planar 85/1.4 in C/Y mount, excellent condition, only minimal signs of use, all rings are smooth. The...
  3. apicius9

FS: LX3 silver, w/ 2 extra batteries

Hi, I love the little camera, but since I bought a GF2 as a second small camera body, I have not used it anymore. Camera is in very good used condition, no major issues that I can see, not even minor ones but if you take a loupe to it, you may find signs of use. Comes with the original box and...
  4. apicius9

FS: 2 Planars (50/1.4 & 45/2), 1 Macro Elmarit R 60/2.8

Hi again, time to move more lenses. I'm now offering: 1) Zeiss Planar 50/1.4 in C/Y mount, excellent condition, no flaws that I am aware of (maybe a bit of dust like all of them have). It doesn't get much better than this. My only reason for selling is that I also have a 50mm Summicron which...
  5. apicius9

FS: Macro Elmarit 60/2.8, Schneider Robot 40/1.9, Contax Sonnar 90/2.8

Hi, I hate to do that but I have too many lenses and need to let some of them go, hard as it it... Here are the first ones, just checking here before going to ebay... All prices include insured shipping and Paypal in the US. I am happy to send abroad but would like to adjust the postage for...
  6. apicius9

WTB Domke J-803 and/or F5xb

WTB Domke J-803 and/or F5xc The quest for the perfect bag continues... These two caught my attention. If anybody has one or both in good condition for sale (black or sand), please let me know. I also still have an olive Tenba small messenger bag for trade or sale. Thanks, Stefan
  7. apicius9

SOLD: Mint G1 body only, black

Hi, I had bought a G1 as a backup for my GH2, but I have not once used it, so I am trying to find a good home for it. Just like it came out of the box, I have only taken a few pics around the house to make sure all is o.k. Comes with all the works plus one original Panasonic battery. Again...
  8. apicius9

Bags for sale

I have some bags for sale, thanks for checking: Tenba messenger small, olive green, Very lightly used but very good condition. Price new is a little over $100 + S&H. I really like the bag but it is a little bit too big for me. Oh, and olive is just not my color... This is the stock photo but I...
  9. apicius9

WTT: mint G1 body for your LX3?

Just wondering if anybody is interested. I recently sold my LX3, bought a new G1 as a backup body for my GH2. Now I have yet to come into a situation where I need the backup body but I do miss the more portable LX3 occasionally. So, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a trade. A...
  10. apicius9

FS: Panasonic Lumix G 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6

I was going to return my bundle but then decided to keep the camera, so I'll offer this one again: Nice Panny 14-45mm zoom, brand new, never used, comes with caps, hood and pouch, no box. $249 shipped in the US. Thanks, Stefan
  11. apicius9

FS: Contax G - m4/3 Monza adapter

By now I have more Contax adapters than lenses, so this one is for sale for $95 shipped in the US. I think it was over $150 new and was only used inside for testing. It works fine and looks like new. Thanks, Stefan
  12. apicius9

FS: NEW Panasonic Lumix G 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6

Hi, I have an extra one of these, brand new, never used, comes with hood, pouch and caps. $249 shipped in the US. I am looking for a LVF-1 and would consider a partial trade. Thanks, Stefan
  13. apicius9

FS: NEW Panasonic Lumix G 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6

Hi, I have an extra one of these, brand new, never used. Comes with hood, pouch and caps, no box. $249 shipped in the US. Thanks, Stefan
  14. apicius9

FS: Hacked GF1 body + accessories

Hi, I recently accepted this camera as part of a trade from another forum member here who has a lot of experience with video and hacking GF1s & GH1s. While I really, really love the camera, I find that my eyesight isn't what it used to be and since I mostly shoot with manual lenses, I get along...
  15. apicius9

Why do I need an expensive tripod?

I don't want to steal Rafael's thread, so I am starting a new one. For some reason, it is much easier for me to spend money on a lens than on a tripod, and the prices for those seem way out of proportion to me. Now, of course I have read a lot about how important they are, but i hope that those...
  16. apicius9

FS: LX3 + accessories

I love this little 'classic' camera and never thought I would sell it, but I find that I hardly ever use it as a backup for my GH1, so I am letting it go. For sale is - Panasonic LX3 black in original box with all accessories except the instructions (I'm sure they can be downloaded) - 2 extra...
  17. apicius9

WTB: short LTM/M39 extension tube

Hi, I only found one on ebay UK, so I thought I'd check here first. I need a short extension tube piece, 10mm would be enough, for a LTM mount lens that I want to connect to an LTM-c-mount adapter. It will only be used on a bellows, so any length should ultimately work, but a shorter one would...
  18. apicius9

FS: Canon 25/1.4 & 13/1.5 c-mounts

Here are two more c-mounts. I like the Canon 25/1.4 on the m4/3 format, it has a great handling, the IQ is nice, the size is perfect, and the sensor coverage is decent, i.e. slight vignetting but less than e.g. a Kern Switar. The lens is in good shape, it has been sitting around for a while and...
  19. apicius9

Angenieux 25/0.95 c-mount

I thought I'd try some of the best ones here again before I go to the auction site. This is the Bell & Howell version of the great little Angenieux lens. There are plenty of pictures out there that show the outstanding quality of this lens on the m4/3 format. I had a chance to compare this one...
  20. apicius9

WTT: Your Gf1 body for my c-mount lens(es)?

This may be a long shot, but it doesn't hurt asking, I guess. I have more lenses than I have cash, so I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a full or partial trade. I am looking for a Gf1 body only in good shape. I might consider an EPL1 but the Gf1 would clearly be my preference...