The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

WTB: Arca-Swiss Universalis II 4x5.

Long shot but you never know if you don't ask! Looking for an Arca Swiss Universalis, preferably the new version with the artificial bellows and smaller front standard. 4x5 format would be excellent. Also after a couple of film holders and perhaps a slide in roll back such as the Sinar Vario.
  2. A

The great tripod & head thread!

I just wish Novoflex had something in the TQC14 / Gitzo traveller range of folded:max height genre. I do know that their use of an unusual centre column design pretty much prohibits this.
  3. A

I see a lots of recommendations for the Novoflex sticks here. For those that own both, do you find them comparable to RRS ergonomically and build quality wise? I know them fold up narrow and the low profile levelling base is a boon but i'm wondering how they stand up (ha!) in other metrics...
  4. A

I wonder if Novoflex will release their own geared head at some point since they already have all the machining.
  5. A

All Alpas stuff is made by Novoflex right?
  6. A

Thanks guys really appreciate it. To be honest the L60 probably suits me (and most people) the best but I've had to send a p0 hybrid back twice now with substantial play in the axis knobs and I'm just not sure if I want to beta test a first gen product. That being said no one else on here seems...
  7. A

Im surprised Novoflex use imperial being from Germany but I guess the US is a huge target market. That sounds quite risky to be honest, its a shame because the Q-base is probably my favourite release ever. Has anyone used the Alpagon geared stuff? Any good?
  8. A

Also doesn’t anyone know if you can get the L60 leveller without an arca release? I’d love to put a Novoflex Q-base QR on instead.
  9. A

To both Matt and anyone else who has used RRS / Novoflex tripods, how do you feel about the quality comparably? Im looking to get something a touch bigger than my TQC14 yet still packable. Price is a wash here in Australia. So far the Triobalance 4 section carbon tripod and RRS 24L have my eye...
  10. A

Thats great to hear. My dealer seems to think it might be a "v1" issue but I hope its isolated. Definitely a lot more force on the p0 mechanism than the cube, its also possible theres just a bad batch out there since I'm in Australia and the issues I've seen might all be from the same run. Its...
  11. A

For those looking at it, my p0 hybrid has had to go back to my dealer. The amount of give in the knobs is unacceptable after a few months. They are quite loose and have been returned with the same issue. The GP on the cube is the same mechanism that used for all movements on the p0 hybrid...
  12. A

WTB: Hartblei HCam Master TS V2.0 (latest)

Looking for an EF Canon / Sony Alpha Hartblei HCam Master TS V2.0 - latest version.
  13. A

WTB Leica 50mm Summicron V (integrated hood)

Located in Aus but happy to get it shipped here. After a 8+ condition 50mm cron V. Black only please.
  14. A

WTB Contax 645 80/120/140 lenses.

Just after the 80mm now bump
  15. A

WTB Contax 645 80/120/140 lenses.

Hi all, Im after the contax 80mm, 120mm, 140mm and to a lesser extent 35mm. Im not after a body. Cheers, Alex