The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS: Hasselblad X1D, 45mm, 90mm kit. USD$11000 OBO

Bump, 9k + shipping takes the whole lot!
  2. J

FS: Hasselblad X1D, 45mm, 90mm kit. USD$11000 OBO

Please note: I am based in Melbourne Australia. I am happy to ship internationally. Pictures here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yyul3einlefn53p/AAAEhxokw0g98kRLxnssgwH8a?dl=0 The time has come to part ways with my baby! I am moving into more video work, so keeping this around is a bit of...
  3. J

FS: Profoto Pro-B4 pack & 2x ProB Plus heads

Please note: I am located in Melbourne, Australia, but I am happy to ship worldwide. My name is Jake Reeder if you would like to check my website/socials. $6000 USD OBO The Profoto B4 is a hell of a flash. 1000Ws of battery power, up to 30 flashes per second, and a T.1 of up to 1/25000s. This...
  4. J

Hasselblad macro converter with hc 50 II

Off topic (sorry), but drooling over that 5970!
  5. J

Smaller shoulder bag for a Hasselblad H camera

+1 - Amazing how much it holds without being too bulky, and really really well thought out. Has become my primary camera bag. Well worth looking into if (when) Ming comes out with V2. Also at least in Australia, it was a lot cheaper than comparable billinghams- and built like a tank.
  6. J

X1D Features request updates

I agree with you- speaking to Ove in person at photokina, I got the impression that he was a) a technical genius and b) cared deeply about putting out the best products possible. The delay is painful for me too, and I hope HB learnt something from this (other than that their customers are...
  7. J

X1D and Flash

Hi, I can confirm that my profoto air remote is working 100% up to 1/2000th and max aperture.
  8. J

Fun with X1D

Hi all, thought I'd throw a few of mine in there. Both girls are exported exactly as shot out of phocus, the chef had an exposure adjustment and contrast added in phocus. Cheers, Jake
  9. J

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Crossing the Fly river, destroyed by the nearby Ok Tedi mine. PNG. Shot on a Hasselblad H5D-40+80mm.
  10. J

Having second thoughts about the X1D...

Hi Doug, Although I haven't had the chance to properly shoot the X1D, I'd be more than happy to throw you a few files shot on the H5D-50C if that's any help! Best, Jake
  11. J

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Shot in Ambur, India. H5D-40 and the trusty 80mm.
  12. J

Black paint M9

Is this still for sale? If so, would you ship to Aus? I've had my eye on this for weeks and I've finally given in!!