The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. watchingpaintdry

FS: Phase One / Mamiya electromagnetic cable release RE401 (shipping worldwide)

Phase One / Mamiya electromagnetic cable release RE401 As-new, working perfectly - was only used a handful of times. Including original packaging as pictured. Selling as I've changed systems so it's no longer needed. The Electromagnetic Cable Release RE401 for 645DF/DF+ Cameras (3.3') from...
  2. watchingpaintdry

FS: Phase One / Mamiya electromagnetic cable release RE401 (shipping worldwide)

As-new, working perfectly - was only used a handful of times. Selling this as I've changed systems and it's no longer needed. Blurb: Phase One / Mamiya electromagnetic cable release RE401 The Electromagnetic Cable Release RE401 for 645DF/DF+ Cameras (3.3') from Mamiya connects to the Remote...
  3. watchingpaintdry

FS: Phase One kit: IQ 160, DF+ camera body, 80mm LS lens. Mint, with 2yr warranty

Contents of kit: Phase One IQ 160 digital back (under warranty till 2019) Phase One / Mamiya 645 DF+ camera body Schneider-Kreuznach 80mm f2.8 LS lens Asking price: €13,500 + shipping worldwide More detailed photos here of the actual items. More info: Phase One IQ 160 3.2" touchscreen...
  4. watchingpaintdry

FS: Hasselblad CFV-50 digital back (plus extras) - Mint condition - EU/Worldwide

Selling my CFV-50 as I'm switching systems soon, so am freeing up some cash to do so. I don't have an existing profile on GetDPI as I've been a long-time lurker, but I can of course send references to any interested parties. I've sold some big enough items on eBay, and am happy to speak to any...