The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Sigma SD Quattro vs. Sony A7rII vs. Sigma DP3M

I feel the same, my Sigma imagse don't look like this.
  2. P

SD Quattro early lemon review -

sdQ in Low rez with the 50-100mm art at iso100, 100mm, f1.8, 1/4000. Personally I love the 50-100 lens, its a little heavy but the IQ is very good and makes a good combo with the sdQ for many subjects like this portrait. sdQ with 50-100mm f1.8 at iso100, 65mm, f1.8, 1/80 (full size resized...
  3. P

Sigma sd Quattro H

Hi Hulyss. You where one of the reasons I bought my first Sigma camera, the dp3M and I still love it and my dp1M to this day. Sadly I have never used any of the older Sigma cameras but I do use the newer Quattro cameras and I am also enjoying them. I know the rendering of the Q is different...
  4. P

Studio based review of the sdQ by me.

I wrote a little review/hands on with the Sigma sdQ and hope that its helpful to people. https://www.photigy.com/sigma-sd-quattro-camera-review/
  5. P

Sigma DP0 Quattro shots

I wanted to share one of my shots with the Dp0 using the profoto b1 and qflash. Model/Cosplay https://www.facebook.com/aranel0cosplay/?pnref=story
  6. P

Sigma sd Quattro H

I have that too some times :D
  7. P

Sigma sd Quattro H

I'm used to using the DP cameras with fixed f2.8 lens, the SDQ-H with the 18-35 and 50-100 f1.8 (assuming the coverage is ok) is going to give me much more DoF control than the DP's and the on sensor AF should help with focusing at such apertures which I found difficult at times on the SD1M...
  8. P

Sigma sd Quattro H

Honestly I can't wait for the SDQ. Foveon sensor with more DoF control and on sensor focus? count me in.
  9. P

New here.. some dp3Q shots.

Thank you! The first four images really are just snapshots while I was walking around with the camera, I've been testing it against my k3 and I personally feel at low iso the Merrills and Quattros are much better for what I do anyway, I did try using the Quattro last night at iso400 in not so...
  10. P

New here.. some dp3Q shots.

Hi all. I've been reading on and off here for a while now and in fact it was reading and viewing images on this site that started me on my Foveon journey and left my pentax stuff gathering dust most of the time. While I have been shooting with Merrill cameras for a while now, I just wanted to...