The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Hasselblad Phocus Viewer Rendering problem on M1 Max 64GB

Hasselblad supposedly released a workaround on Phocus 3.6.3 for the Viewer window to render correctly on an M1 Max 64GB model (I am running OSX 12.2.1). But this workaround is not working for me, even after restarting app as the instructions suggested—the viewer window on Phocus 3.6.3 is all...
  2. M

CFV II 50c with Cambo Actus DB and HR 40

Hi, I am curious if anyone else is having this issue and how to solve it. I have the CFV II mounted on the Cambo Actus and a Rodenstock HR 40 (with Copal 0 shutter) in the front with a cable connecting the lens to the body (flash sync in). And I am using a cable release on the lens. I go into...
  3. M

AE-L on 907x

Is there way to lock exposure on the 907x without being in manual exposure mode and without using the control grip? (In A, S or P mode).
  4. M

Phocus 3.4

I am finding that the new recovery algorithm in Phocus 3.4 that was just released is significantly improved. I think now I don't need to edit in two places (Phocus and Lightroom Classic). What is your experience with Phocus 3.4?
  5. M

Help: H6D-100c Battery died while updating firmware

Hi, I was updating the firmware of the H6D-100c to 1.21 with a fully charged battery. About three quarters of the way through the update process, the battery died (probably a bad battery!); the top display said replace battery; there was no more power and camera was not responsive. I replaced...