The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Quick access to RX1RII focus points?

This is for the A7 series but should work for you. Set the center button to Camera Standard. You can be on any focus mode. You then can move to any af point.
  2. P

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

There are some gorgeous images on this thread. I'm curious if anyone else shoots raw+jpeg with creative mode set to black and white. I've been doing this for a couple months if the situation warrants and an pleased with the OOC results and to see the image in bw and colour. It's easy to delete...
  3. P

Rx1r2

It's a common meme to complain of battery life. The beauty of this camera is the size and having an extra battery in your pocket vs a larger camera should be an easy decision. Don't people have to charge their cell phones every day?
  4. P

Sony Pro Support

This is the acceptance e-mail I received from ProImaging Support a few months ago. I thought it was cordial and appropriate: "Dear Member, Congratulations, you have been approved to join the SONY Imaging Pro Support Program. Please contact us at XXXX M-F 7am PT-4pm PT to pay your yearly...
  5. P

Argh! Silent shutter got me.

Here you go: http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/56807297
  6. P

Dear Mr. Sony,

Ha. Thanks for the warning.:wtf:
  7. P

He posted on this subject today @DPR and said 1/2000th is his threshold before switching to mechanical shutter.
  8. P

I was playing around with this last night in the kitchen where our fluorescent lighting is terrible. I could not get a shot without banding using silent shutter on the A7rii no matter the shutter speed. I would recommend having image review on for 2 seconds with this mode for a check to see if...
  9. P

Dear Mr. Sony,

What a pleasant forum with decent human being posters. This is my first post and just can't take DPR anymore. There is some sort of entitlement going on with adapted lens users and it's hard to stomach. Anyway, I'm glad I came here to look and participate. I would like a firmware update on my...