The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

What do we want to see in the next generation of digital backs and MF cameras?

Your eyes are better than mine! I have a hard time evaluating focus on the display particularly compared to my X2D. I prefer not to use a loupe in the filed - just one more thing to keep track of. Perhaps low resolution is a bad choice of words but compared to the X2D it seems to be a...
  2. C

What do we want to see in the next generation of digital backs and MF cameras?

My biggest issue with the IQ4 is the low resolution display. This makes it hard to evaluate focus in tough lighting situations. I don't need more resolution!
  3. C

Phase 4150 double exposure vs. Fuji 100s single exposure shadow recovery

Question - why wouldn't you just shoot one image at the appropriate shutter speed to freeze the movement then another using frame averaging then blend to the effect you like in PS? It seems it would be much easier than using ND filters. It likely doesn't solve all issues but ND filters have a...