The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Fun with MF images 2022

The next one is a more sad one. This is La mer de Glace, famous glacier ; I went there 25 years ago and since there, according to scientists on the site it has lost 95 meters of thickness. You have to walk down by stairs for quite a long time to reach the front of the glacier. Still beautiful...
  2. S

Fun with MF images 2022

Hello, Back on the forum, here are some from the Aiguille du Mini summit in Chamonix Mont-Blanc. Taken handheld with the 907X and xcd45P lens. On the BW shot you can see the little plexiglas box above the cliff. Stéphane.
  3. S

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

Hi there Getup folks, been out for a while , time to share again. One of my favorite spot, 5 minutes from home and always different. Shot with the 907X , tripod and xcd 45P xcd 21mm. Stephane
  4. S

Another one, I own a Phase One P25+ which is still a very good digital back ; but I have to stay the colors and recovering from shadow and highlights are really impressive on the 907x sensor. By the way this place is called the Devil Peak, it's a kind of very old lava in the sea ; it is in...
  5. S

My 907x has just touch the ground with a 21mm and a 45p... very happy with the overall quality of the whole system. Here are my first trys.
  6. S

fat pixel digital backs

What a beautiful shot of an awesome landscape ! Color, depth of field,composition and mood everything speaks to me in it ; thank you !
  7. S

M10

Well, I don't own an M10. I have a M3, a film MP, a M8, M8, MM and M240. I did not feel the need for the M10 upgrades and I am very happy with my 240MP ; I also use a sony A7R. But my photographic pleasure has always been the best with a rangefinder camera. I love to handle it, to shoot with it...
  8. S

8Go or 16 Go for a new Macbook Pro 13" ?

Hi there, I am wondering which is the best, assuming I am using Lightroom, Photoshop. I use 22, 24 and 36,4 Mpx cameras, shooting in raw. These new macbook can't have memory upgrade, so my guess is 16 Go for the future... If you have any ideas about that, tell me please. Stephane.
  9. S

SK24XL and SK47XL Apodigitar with a CFV50-C

Sorry for the late answer, and thank you for sharing your experience. This SK24XL will be difficult to put with the CFV-50c. It works well for me with the P25+.
  10. S

SK24XL and SK47XL Apodigitar with a CFV50-C

Hi I wonder if someone has already try this combo. I'm actually using a good'ol P25+, wish I still love ; but the liveview offered by CFV 50-C and the increase of resolution are very tempting. I heard that this sensor doesn't perform very well with the Schneider, is that true ? I use my back...
  11. S

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

The dog seat. Leica mm summilux 35 - - - Updated - - - The Hospital Clowns.
  12. S

Praise for the amazing Alpa FPS?!

To me the Alpa system is meant to be in a little bag with wide lens (I use schneider 47mm and 24mmXL) with a digital back or a 6X9 film back : great portabiliy with maximum quality. That is why I have never been attracted by the FPS, it is not for my use because of the size, the form factor...
  13. S

Filters for medium format system.

thanks Lars and Paul. I am waiting for the 100mm HAIDA system with a 10 stop ND and a 0.9 graduated filter for a try, with the 52 an 72mm adapter rings.
  14. S

Jurgen , I have never heard about the Haida system. After a brief internet review, this system seems very attractive : it's cheaper than LEE and less prone to t blue cast. I will give it a try. thanks
  15. S

Thanks Paul, the 24XL has a thread diameter of 52mm but it uses a huge center filter wich brings the diameter to 72mm . Thanks Son I take note of the needed rings for the blad. Jeff thank you for sharing your experiences with the Lee system and the 24XL wich seems to be quiet of a problem.
  16. S

hello, I am actually shooting landscape with two systems : -hasselblad V with 180mm , 80mm, 50mm lenses and SWC -ALPA with schneider kreuznach 24mmXL and 47mm XL apo digitar. both with a Phase One P25+ back. I would like to buy ND filters wich will fit the two systems. One of my concern is...
  17. S

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series A few shots : And finally a portrait : Number 1 and 2 are taken with the Leica Elmarit 21mm 2.8 Asph, and the two last with the Zeiss FE 55 1.8.
  18. S

fat pixel digital backs

Fat pixels do the job !
  19. S

fat pixel digital backs

Last one is with the ALPA SWC, and 47mm Schneider Apodigitar, P25+
  20. S

fat pixel digital backs

And as always, some mad bodysurfers couldn't resist the call.