The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. L

FS: GRAFLOCK ADAPTOR FOR HASSELBLAD H1 for LEAF BACK

FS: GRAFLOCK ADAPTOR FOR HASSELBLAD H1 for LEAF BACK code: 518-00641A Adapts Hasselblad H-Mount Aptus Digital Back to Cameras with Graflok Interface This Mamiya Leaf Aptus Graflok Adapter permits the attachment of Hasselblad H-mount Aptus digital backs to cameras that accept Graflok-style...
  2. L

FS: Leaf Afi / Sinar Hy6 - 1.4x, 9mm, 50mm Hood, Cable Release, Metz Adaptor

FS: Leaf Afi / Sinar Hy6 accessories: 1.4x AF teleconverter, 9mm extension tube, 50mm Hood, Cable Release, Metz Adaptor & Back Protector Plate Please message me if interested in any of the items and i will send you a link to their respective Ebay pages for more details: ROLLEI AF-Apogon...
  3. L

FS: Leaf AFi 7 - 33MP (Hy6) with lenses and accessories

Selling my complete Afi 7 (75s) - 33 Megapixel (Hy6) camera system. My entire Afi 7 kit comes with: Leaf AFI camera Body Leaf 33 Megapixel Digital Back Leaf AFI 90 Degree Prism Viewfinder Leaf AFI 45 Degree Prism Viewfinder Leaf AFI Waist level finder Schneider-Kreuznach 40mm f/3.5 Super...