The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Atracksler

Looking for a walk around compact with a zoom

I have a GFX 50r for my main horse. I’m looking for a walk around with a zoom and possibly macro capabilities. My wife has a leica D-lux7 which I like. It’s a bit small for my hands, not unusable by any means.... Any other suggestions for a walk around compact camera with a (24-70ish) zoom...
  2. Atracksler

FS Cambo Actus B Kit + Lenses

Moving away from the Sony ecosystem to a GFX. So the Actus B is on the block as well. I have loved this system, if you are looking at it, you know what it is. Here is what is included: Actus B Body with Sony E mount. The body is in great condition, except for one scratch on the rear standard...
  3. Atracksler

FS: Sony a7r3 55 90 24-105 16-35 70-210 20

I'm moving from Sony, so I'm letting all of my beloved Sony kit go to another owner. Sony A7 R3. Amazing resolution and speed. I upgraded form the original A7, and was blown away by the quality from this sensor. It rivals or beat my Mamiya/Phase One Combo. This was covered by my Sony Pro...
  4. Atracksler

Moved to GFX 50r from A7r3 Tilt Questions

I'm pretty psyched about moving over from Sony. I have one recurring job where I had been using my a7 and Cambo Actus B for tilt (some shift). I'm currently using a Rodenstok 90mm f/4 Rodagon Enlarger lens. The shots are tabletop product shots, I need the depth of field to be super deep. I...
  5. Atracksler

Seriously considering switch from Sony to the sl 601

I’ve been shooting Sony pretty much exclusively for the last few years, I had the original A7, a 6400, a few rx100, and lately the A7 r3. I did have a short stint with the Hasselblad H3 before a hand injury, which made it too big and unwieldy, though I loved that. The only one I really liked...
  6. Atracksler

FS: Hasselblad HC 80mm, HC 35mm, and 26mm Extension Tube

Sold my H Camera, so I don't need these guys anymore. Wonderful lenses. 80mm: Good condition. Comes with Hasselblad Back Cap and Non-original Minolta Front Cap as well as Hasselblad Hood $700 35mm: Good condition. Comes with Hasselblad Front and Back Caps, Hood. $700 26mm Tube: $120...
  7. Atracksler

Hasselblad H3D 39 with 35mm + Extras

Had listed this before without the 35mm lens, but I'm adding it in as a kit: A beautiful camera, but a recent accident makes this too big for me to use, unfortunately, the files are gorgeous!! I tried to make it a complete kit before my accident. Kit includes: Hasselblad H3D HC 35mm 3.5 H3d...
  8. Atracksler

Wtb Laowa probe lens

Looking for a laowa probe lens in Sony e mount.
  9. Atracksler

WTT. HASSELBLAD HC 35mm for 120mm

I’m not using my hc 35 nearly enough and would use a 120 more, maybe you have a 120 and you’d like a 35.......
  10. Atracksler

Hasselblad lens for tabletop/product

Looking to expand to a tabletop/product shot lens. On my Sony system, I find myself using the 90mm macro and the 24-105 f4. What would be a good equivalent lens for the H series?
  11. Atracksler

Fuji 680 mirror wont return.

I recently got a Fuji GX680, I'm doing some testing and when I take a shot, the shot goes off, but the mirror does not return, requiring me to turn the camera of and turn it back on in between shots. I hanged the batteries and they re fresh. Any ideas? Batt OK and warn lights are flashing...
  12. Atracksler

FS: Calumet Caltar S-II 210mm 5.6 Lens

Beautiful lens. Comes with non-original front and rear caps. $175. Shipped and paypalled. Open to trades for GX680 Lenses
  13. Atracksler

FS: Linhoff Select 90mm f 5.6 in Prontor Professional Shutter

Beautiful wide angle lens. No caps, some small polishing marks on front element, a tiny bit of brassing on front (see pictures) $275. Shipping and Paypal included. Open to trades for GX680 Lenses.
  14. Atracksler

FS: Hasselblad H3D-39, Image Bank, Focusing Screens, RRS Bracket

A beautiful camera, but a recent accident makes this too big for me to use, unfortunately, the files are gorgeous!! I tried to make it a complete kit before my accident. Kit includes: Hasselblad H3Dii H3d 39 CCD Back HVD 90x Viewfinder 2x 3200mhz batteries 1x 1850 mhm battery 1x CR123 battery...
  15. Atracksler

Phocus CF Card workflow question

When I open Phocus, I can see my CF card in the file system, WHen I highlight it, I can't see any of the images. My workaround has been to move them to a folder n my desktop and imort them to a NAS for storage. This seems like a lot of extra work, for example in lightroom, I can just import...
  16. Atracksler

WTB kapture group 680 adapter

Looking for a 680 cable adapter setup for a hasselblad h and Fuji gx680. Maybe you have one you’d like to sell..
  17. Atracksler

FS: 2010 Mac Pro 12 core 3.33/64GB/2x Radeon 5770

2010 Mac Pro 2 x 3.33 6 Core Xeon 64 GB RAM 2X AMD Radeon HD 5770 1TB Solid State SATA Drive 2x3TB SATA Drives Images: https://imgur.com/a/b10DEcX $600 Would be interested also in a trade toward a Laowa probe lens.
  18. Atracksler

Hasselblad h back shutter sync cable

Is there a special cable to connect a h back with a view camera sync port? Or will any 1/8 > x sync cable work?
  19. Atracksler

Lightphase sliding back. What camera?

I’ve got a Lightphase sliding back for my HD 39. Looking at a Sinar P or a horseman 450, will both of these work with the sliding back? I’m concerned about the tilt mechanism on the horseman. Appreciate any and all advice.
  20. Atracksler

FS: Hasselblad H2 Body HV90x Finder RRS Bracket

SALE PENDING Hasselblad H2 body with a lot of use. The body has scratches on it, but works. I can power it up and the camera appears to work. There is an autofocus issue, but the camera works with manual focus. Comes with the CR123 Battery Pack. $150.00 Hasselblad HV90x Finder. Works well...