The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. H

WTB: Film Scanner

I have the Nikon LS 4000 with the roll adapter that I have not used in a long time. Located in Australia though. Could be a bit big/bulky to send overseas.
  2. H

FS: 35mm V4 Summicron, Ricoh GR, Contax T3

35mm Summicron sold. Thank you.
  3. H

Happy to ship overseas also, but please keep in mind that asking price does not include shipping or fees associated with international PayPal transactions (happy to go halves in PP fees)
  4. H

Contax T3 Sold. Thank you.
  5. H

Made in Germany if that makes a difference. Photos as requested (sorry, I forgot how to embed images) Photos of 35mm Summicron https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-znlm5sweLB4/U_kqWmVWT5I/AAAAAAAAYDI/NZ9xSAADXIk/s1280/140824_Canon%2520EOS%25205D%2520Mark%2520II_1729.JPG?gl=US...
  6. H

1. 35mm Summicron V4, in very good condition. Just lens, hood and rear caps. Filter included. I've had this lens for a while, hoping to pick up an M body to use but never got around to doing it. Asking $1499 AUD. 2. Ricoh GR. Australian stock from CR Kennedy. Fully boxed. Comes with...
  7. H

Leica M2 and 35mm lenses for sale

Reluctant to as I'd be left with just the lens(es) by themselves. Also, the act of sending stuff through the post is a pain, so I'd rather just do it once. If I can find separate buyers of the items (unlikely), then a split is possible.
  8. H

Bump for the weekend.
  9. H

Out of all the cameras I've experienced over the last 5 years (every M# except the M5), there was a reason why an M2 and 35mm was the last set that I would own. A perfect shooter's kit that does not cost your child's education :) Would love to hang onto this, but work and family commitments...
  10. H

Some pics
  11. H

1. Leica M2 & CV 35mm F1.4 nokton w/hood $1099 AUD. Photos of this set can be seen at http://www.getdpi.com/forum/503657-post11.html 2. Leica 35mm F2 Summicron Version 4 $1899 AUD (photos will be posted later once I get some spare time) Located in Australia. Can post worldwide, but prefer...
  12. H

WTB:Leica handgrip for M3

I have one. Located in Australia though and shipping may not make it worthwhile. Let me know if you think otherwise. Hung
  13. H

Positive Feedback

Likewise. Buyer: yaii06 Seller: me (hunghang) Item: 50mm lux bp yaii006 was one of the most effortless buyer I have met. All questions asked properly and we came to an agreement with no hassles. Paid promptly. Could not have asked for a better transaction. Enjoy the new lens. Highly...
  14. H

Leica 50mm F1.4 Summilux Millenium Black Paint E46 Pre-Asph

Payment cleared. Now sold. Thanks GetDPI !
  15. H

SOLD pending payment clearance
  16. H

$100 off the net price. Now $3099 AUD net
  17. H

Let's keep this short. $3199 AUD (net) Photos avail upon request. Located in Australia, but can ship world-wide. Thanks. Photos of the lens and its (rather fine) condition
  18. H

Some Leica goodies for sale

And the 50mm lux asph will be on its way to a new home tomorrow. Make a reasonable offer on the black paint 50mm E46 preasph if you are interested.
  19. H

Some Leica goodies for sale

Quite keen on trading for a Canon EOS 5K Mk3. Email me if you are interested. Else, I'll have to find someone to give these to :)