The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

WTB: Sinar 8x10 Copying Reflex Viewer

Hi everyone, just reaching out if anyone has a Sinar 8x10 Copying Reflex Viewer (Sinar article number 531.18) would love to get my hands on one. Thanks!
  2. S

WTB: Phase One IQ150 or Credo 50 for Hasselblad V

Still looking :)
  3. S

Im looking for the 50 as it’s a CMOS
  4. S

Hi everyone - Seeking anyone that has a Phase IQ or Leaf Credo 50 megapixel back for Hasselblad V-system? Looking to get my hands on one to have a CMOS chip to accompany my IQ160 I love using on my 503. Have a wonderful day!
  5. S

WTB: Broncolor Scoro A4S or Grafit A4

Still looking :)
  6. S

WTB: Canon EF 50mm f1.0

Hello everyone - just putting out the feelers as I’m looking for a very neat and tidy Canon 50 f1.0 L - the extremely fast one, I already own f1.2. I’m wanting to purchase an example in top optical condition. Definitely let me know what you have and we can talk further!
  7. S

WTB: Broncolor Pulso Twin head

Hello all - I'm just reaching out for anyone with a Bron Pulso Twin head they'd be willing to sell on. Feel free to message me and to say hello! Have a great day :)