The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

WTB // Hasselblad H5D-60 // HC 100mm // HC 50mm II

HI are you still interested am i have an H5D 60 its rare a piece send me an email
  2. A

FS: Hasselblad H5D 5O CCD 3,500 USD Fabulus condition/Low actuations Price Bump

Price Bump 3,500 USD for the Body and DB
  3. A

FS: Hasselblad H5D 5O CCD 3,500 USD Fabulus condition/Low actuations Price Bump

Hi guys, For Sale: Hasselblad H5D-50 - CCD. Excellence. Superior image quality, ultimate dynamic range, and unrivaled color accuracy. I am the second owner of this beautiful camera, sensor is flawless and cosmetically is in great condition. This is an awesome camera but i recently bought the...
  4. A

WTB:Hasselblad H5D50

still looking for one?
  5. A

HASSELBLAD HC28MM f4 MINT CONDITION / BUMP 1,200 USD

Price reduced 1,200 USD
  6. A

Panorama stitching errors

It's obvious on the right side you can see all the steps that camera took
  7. A

thanks for the response its quite a mouthfull and i have to digest all the info provided here.
  8. A

yeah, it seems that they have different exposure as i moved to form the brightest to the less brightest. am using photoshop
  9. A

Hi guys, am having an issue with my pano images while I try to stitch everything together the resulting image shows vertical lines. would that be from the difference in exposure and if yes is this possible to be corrected in post? I.e. I don't encounter the same when I process the same stack of...
  10. A

Bump Price 1300 USD
  11. A

Bump price at 1,400 USD
  12. A

Hi Guys, Am selling my beloved HC28MM f4, the lens is in mint condition and low count of actuations. asking price = 1500 USD. Shipping worldwide is not included in the asking price. images will follow thanks
  13. A

WTB/ RRS BH1-L L Bracket for H5D

Guys Hi! please let me know if anyone has for sale a RRS BH1 bracket for my H5D. regards