The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. I

DPI - amazing results

I know this is technically not the correct place to post this as it is very much a "Stand alone" camera. I am amazed at the quality this camera produces and I can can just live with the slow Raw write time, slower autofocus and very slight shutter lag as most of my images to date are landscape...
  2. I

Canon G10 - Happy owner

I have had my Canon G10 for about a month now. I purchased it as a backup for my DSLR but have been using it instaed of due to convenience of size / weight and always being with me. It will never replace or even equate to my DSLR but it has now relaced my Ricoh GRD that was my previous...
  3. I

Congratulations

It is great to see a new forum that has a section dedicated to small sensor cameras and users, Thanks to Sean for prompting this and Mitch for supporting - I am sure this will grow very rapidly and constructively and provide many sensible points of discussion as well as valuable information for...