The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

WTB: IVa Center Filter filter

Interested in the IVa Center Filter by Schneider. If you have one lying around, please pm.
  2. M

WTB: M10-R black paint

Looking for a M10-R black paint. Condition should be 9/10 or better. Drop me a line if you have one interested for sale at reasonable price. Thanks
  3. M

WTB: Looking for a spare Leica M9 black paint base plate

I am looking for a Leica M9 black paint base plate. Please PM me for what you have. Thank you Cheers
  4. M

LEICA 35& 50 mm Summarit Original Metal lens hood with cap 12459

Genuine Leica 12459 Custom-made lens hood and its cap for both the 35 mm and 50 mm new Summarits 2.5. Please note the only hood can be fit on the 35mm and 50mm Summarit is this hood since the thread is a inner special thread. The condition of the hood is NEW and was never used. Price is $140. PP...
  5. M

WTB: Xpan II

Looking for a Xpan II. Please send me a PM with description of condition and asking price. PM only please. Thanks!
  6. M

WTB: Hasselblad Xpan

Looking for a Xpan II version of the camera. I might consider Xpan version but I would only consider the II first. Please send me pm with detailed description and asking price. Thanks
  7. M

WTB: Hasselblad 110mm FE

I would be interested in a copy of Hasselblad 110mm FE. If you have one laying around and collecting dust or you know someone or somewhere has it for sale, please send me a pm! Please PM me always with your price offer. Thanks for looking. Much appreciated! :)
  8. M

WTB: Hasselblad 203 FE

Looking for a Hasselblad 203 FE camera. If anyone know any source or know someone have it laying around, I would be much appreciated if you can send me an PM. Thanks for looking !
  9. M

WTB: Leica MP

Looking for a Leica black paint MP. Will entertain reasonable offer. Thanks!
  10. M

WTB: Leica MP

Looking for a black paint Leica MP. Will entertain reasonable offer. Please send me a PM with details. Thanks!:)
  11. M

WTB: Match Technical MAG 0.85x

Looking for a Match Technical MAG 0.85...prefer the 34 version. If you got one for sale, please shoot me a pm. Thanks:toocool: