The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

Rear cover for tech cam?

I would like to keep the digital back adapter(Phase One) attached on my Rm3Di, instead covering the rear with ground glass, while the camera is in a camera bag. Would the Phase One XF or DF camera rear port cover fit over the DB adapter and keep the camera rear covered?
  2. V

Lens case recommendations for Arca Swiss R -mounted lenses?

Hello, could anyone recommend handy lens cases for Arca R -mounted lenses, or just tips how to store them in a backpack?
  3. V

Optical view finders with technical cameras

Hello, are there still benefits using an optical view finder aside the liveview when using a digital back?
  4. V

Capture One LCC and stitching

Is there a way in Capture One to apply a LCC correction to images before stitching them to Panorama?
  5. V

Sun shades and focus cloths for digital backs

Any tips how to improve live-view focusing from a digital back lcd screen on sunny days?
  6. V

Arca Swiss Phase One DB adapters IQ3 upwards

I have not found detailed information about Arca Swiss digital back adapters other than N and older non N standard. Since Phase One IQ3 and IQ4 digital backs have twelve contact pins compared to eight at IQ1 and IQ2, is there an updated adapter design with a wider cut out to make room for those...
  7. V

Remounting lenses to Alpa 12 mount

Is it possible to remount copal shutter lenses mounted on lensboard to Alpa 12 mount with their focusing ring. Is this done solely by Alpa? And how much they would charge for the conversion?
  8. V

Hasselblad 907x 50C versus second hand Phase One IQ 50 series back

Would there be any reason other than the price to choose either a second hand Phase IQ 150 or IQ 250 over a Hasselblad 907x to be used with a technical camera? I have a P1 CCD back, but would prefer live view of CMOS sensor. Would there be plenty of hassle with Hasselblad files, if I would...
  9. V

Positive feedback for Alkibiades

I purchased a Rodenstock / Sinaron Digital 55mm lens from Alkibiades. Pleasure to deal with, excellent in all the ways! He did a great comparison between similar focal length alternatives.
  10. V

Positive feedback for Paul Spinnler

I purchased a Rodenstock / Sinaron Digital 90mm lens from Paul. Pleasure to deal with, excellent in all the ways!
  11. V

FS: Arca Swiss RotaMount (EU)

For Sale: Arca Swiss RotaMount revolving back for R-line. Probably works also with Factum and larger size 4x5" F-line, M-line. 6x9cm M-line, F-line rear frames are not tall enough to provide clearance needed for rotating! Mint condition. Price: 420€ excluding postage from EU, Paypal fees, custom...