The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

Upcoming A7rII

well as much as i wish that would be true, i don't trust this guy from sar a lot. for about half a year he'd been announcing tons of nonsense reagarding the release of a new 7r and all his highly rated quotes of his 'trusted sources' did not change anything about that. furthermore it seems...
  2. W

mamiya 50mm shift

has anybody ever tried the 50mm mamiya shift on a sony 7r or the nikon 800? is there any adpter available?
  3. W

mamiya af 35mm/3.5 - af 45mm/2.8 - af 150mm/3.5 - 50mm shift - extension tube

i'm selling my mamiya 35mm/3.5 - excellent condition. 600,oo euro + shipping. mamiya af 45mm/2.8 good condition 370,00 euro + shipping mamiya af 150mm/3,5 good condition 250,00 euro mamiya 50mm shift, excellent condition 400,00 euro mamiya af auto extension tube na 401, hardly ever used...
  4. W

Sigma 35mm F1.4

i bought the lens a few weeks ago and there is no complaint so far. wide open its quite ok - but i hardly ever use 1.4 - down to f5.6 its pretty sharp all over and at f8 even the far corners look really good. almost all my lenses are a bit mushy at the far corners, this one is good.
  5. W

mamiya/phaseone lenses for sale

df and leaf back are sold. there are a quite few lenses left: mamiya af 35mm 3.5 - 670.00 euro mamiya af 45mm 2.8 - 480,00 euro mamiya af 55mm 2.8 - 300,00 euro mamiya af 150mm 3.5 - 280,00 euro mamiya shift 50 mm 4.0 - 450,00 euro mamiya...
  6. W

Phase One DF+Schneider 80mm LS+Leaf Aptus 65S

how many times have you done the same procedere dear bruno? i want it, i'll take it... , posting that the item actually is already yours, possibly discouraging others from bidding until you find out that you don't have the money. (at least twice within a single month i guess) i consider that as...
  7. W

i have had some bad experiences with people who were very enthusiastic to buy things and then suddenly went silent. in the meantime i already had rejected other offers. i try to be fair and the first bidder (in this case you) will defintely get the equipment for the price that has been agreed on...
  8. W

the offer ist still valid.
  9. W

I'm selling my Phase One DF + Schneider 80mm LS + Leaf Aptus 65S. Body is less than 2 years old, back less than 4 years, both first hand. Back purchased from Calumet/Germany, the body/lens directly from Phase/Germany. Body and back have been checked by Phase/Leaf about 2 months ago. Focus has...
  10. W

Phase One Photokinia Press Release

another update of a lame horse... how many 'enhanced auto-focus' have we got already?
  11. W

SonyStyle NEX 7 Order Update

just got my nex-7 kit at the sony store berlin. seems there are a few left.
  12. W

The Old and the New

it was 1993 during the bosnian war.
  13. W

The Old and the New

from the series "12 years after" more on www.wolfgang-bellwinkel.com
  14. W

Some S2 Images

oh my god...
  15. W

Mamiya 300mm 4.5 Apo

Price reduced to 1250,00 Euro
  16. W

Mamiya Afd III

I'm selling my Mamiya AFD III. The camera is less than 2 years old. not much used and in an excellent condition. price is 1100 Euro plus shipping. Additional there is maybe a 80mm Mamiya Af lens and a film back (the AFD III ist the last in line that still can be used with a film back) that i...
  17. W

Mamiya 300mm 4.5 Apo

I'm selling an excellent Mamiya 300mm 4.5 Apo lens for Mamiya 645/Phase One. (preferable within Europe) Condition is very good. Price is 1400,00 Euro plus shipping. contact: [email protected]
  18. W

A couple of steam railway pictures shot using the 645D

as far as i saw it all the older images were not sharp in the upper right corner. but we have'nt seen a single image so far that really allows to judge this camera. i think we got to be patient until someone comes along with a real test.
  19. W

First sample 645D shots

interesting camera, thanx for posting. but i can't help - the upper right corner of all the images done with the 55' look pretty blurto me. upper left seems to be ok.
  20. W

645D - delay in my testing!

are you sure you have bought the camera?