The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

Used bronc gear

Hi all, does anybody have a good resource to know how much used broncolor gear is worth more or less? Currently looking at a Grafit A4 pack with two heads. But it's a bit difficult to determine how much it should go for. Prices vary and some listings I found online were from years ago... Thanks!
  2. V

Cloud storage/back-up/archive

Hi all, which cloud service do you use for permanent storage/back-up/archive? I have 2 HDD's (will add an extra third one soon) that are clones. I only use these to back-up / archive. So these are only sometimes connected. I'd like to make use of a cloud service on top of this to be safer...
  3. V

Portable studio stand

Has anybody tried creating / diying / crafting / combining elements into a portable (geared) studio stand? Or does anybody know someone who makes them? Of course it seems quite impossible... Studio stand and portable don't go hand in hand. Also what I mean by portable is, easy enough to put it...
  4. V

WTB Leica CL

Interested in a Leica CL Digital. Preferably body only, the native mount lenses are out of my budget. It can have some cosmetic (except for the screen) to lower down the price. Might even consider a Leica CL with EVF issues/not working. DM me if you have one for sale
  5. V

Digital Medium Format Question

Hi all, since I kind of have to get a new camera body somewhere the next couple of months, I'm debating if I should change system. Currently I use Fuji XT3. I'm a product photographer. Since lot's of product photographers use medium format, I was tinkering if I should go for a used digital MF...
  6. V

WTB Pentax 645D

Interested in a Pentax 645D PM me (A 645Z could interest me as well depending on the price)
  7. V

Fuji X Fisheye lens advice

Hi all, what are some good fisheye lenses for portrait &fashion? I've been looking around and got the Samyang 8mm f2.8 on my radar as well as the Meike 8mm f3.5. Most reviews I have found talk about landscapes. Beneath some references...
  8. V

Workflow advice/suggestions for someone who's got only experience with Photoshop

Hi all, I need some workflow advice and or suggestions. I'm an early Photoshop user, and never used anything else (no lightroom). There's a bit of rambling in there, I tried to keep it short and highlighted the important parts. My current workflow consists of the following. 1. Copy files...
  9. V

Tilt Shift on the X System

Hi all, looking for advice on tilt & shift for the X system. Should I go for a Cambo Actus (or similar) or go for Tilt & Shift lens(es)? Points that are (or might be) important Product & Food photography Might upgrade to GFX system in the future That's more or less it in a nutshell. If you...
  10. V

2 Questions

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. I have 2 seperate questions, but didn't want to start a new thread for both. I've been looking around on the internet for several weeks regarding one of my 2 questions, but couldn't find a clear answer. Which digital backs are not in need of a wake-up? Would a P45...