The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Positive feedback for ttssbbs

Thanks to ttssbbs who recently purchased my Cambo SLW-88 though the forum. Swift payment, no hassles. Thumbs up! Thanks, Barton
  2. R

Positive feedback for compman10

Hi. Just wanted to give a thumbs up to compman10 who just recently purchased my Leaf Credo 60. Nick's communication was great, he paid swiftly and helped me work through getting the correct HS code for the import documents. I'd be incredibly comfortable selling him anything in the future...
  3. R

FS: Fujifilm GFX 50s + GF32–64mm f/4 pristine condition

Hi, I'm selling my GFX 50s and GF 32–64. Both in incredibly good condition, very much as new. Semi reluctant sale, it's a great system but I'm shooting 100% with a tech cam these days and can't afford to have two systems. It's just been living in the pelican case for the last two years and...
  4. R

Sold - Cambo SLW-88 $230

Mount plate for Phase One, Mamiya and Leaf backs up to IQ2 backs M645 onto Cambo WRS or Actus. In top condition. Pretty much as new aside from the rub marks where machined metal parts on the back come into contact. net AUD $350 US $230 Comes with original box.
  5. R

Sold - FS: Leaf Credo 60

Hi, I'm selling my Credo 60. Very good condition aside from a few blemishes from normal use. Some finish worn off the sharp edges on back right edge of metal frame: looks a lot worse from the lighting I used in the photos I have taken than in person, but I'd rather the buyer have a nice surprise...